I have more games for the Vita than any other system....

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I have more games for the Vita than any other system....
3 years ago#1
...At this point in its lifetime.

I've had the Vita since launch and I have 30 games for it. I didn't have this many games on my PS3, PS2,PS1, Wii ( I don't even have 30 Wii games), Xbox 360 ( I don't even have 30 360 games), Xbox Original, DS, 3DS, or any other system within this time if either of those systems lifetimes (1 year, 6 months)

Anyone else like this?
-
Localize--Mind = Zero, Tales Of Hearts, Tales Of Innoncence R, FF Type Zero, Valkyria Chronicles 3, Digimon Re: Digitize, and Phantasy Star Online 2 (Vita)
3 years ago#2
Are they all actual Vita games or PSP/PS1 games as well?
3 years ago#3
And you sit on GameFAQs typing about this instead of playing them.

yeahh...right.
3 years ago#4
whoa, 30 games? I bet most of them are AAA titles and you have a good taste for games!
Hail Monster Hunter Franchise! Hail One Piece!
<3
3 years ago#5
KillingHarder posted...
Are they all actual Vita games or PSP/PS1 games as well?

Or they could be cheap indie games. Nothing wrong with that but it would make the 30 number less impressive.
3DS FC: 0619-3034-0578
3 years ago#6
Don't buy Dragon's Crown 30 times. You only need one copy.
3 years ago#7
People cant enjoy a game unless its AAA or Monster Hunter? Are there any actual gamers who come to this site? Anyone here who actually has a broadened taste, or is being happy with "generic title #55" the only way?

Ridiculous.
"All the PS Vita needs now is Madden '97 and Sony will be printing money" - Aladdin2557 on Vita getting Duke 3D
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
3 years ago#8
To answer your question though, TC. I have a bunch of Vita games but nothing comes close to 360 or PC library.
"All the PS Vita needs now is Madden '97 and Sony will be printing money" - Aladdin2557 on Vita getting Duke 3D
3 years ago#9
cheezedadada posted...
People cant enjoy a game unless its AAA or Monster Hunter? Are there any actual gamers who come to this site? Anyone here who actually has a broadened taste, or is being happy with "generic title #55" the only way?

Ridiculous.

Uhh no I asked because if those are included then technically my launch PS3 I had a lot more games for since it was BC.
3 years ago#10
KillingHarder posted...
cheezedadada posted...

Ridiculous.

Uhh no I asked because if those are included then technically my launch PS3 I had a lot more games for since it was BC.

Thats not for you. Nothing wrong with your reply.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. I have more games for the Vita than any other system....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived