I have more games for the Vita than any other system....

#11DarthLaharl(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 7:46:42 AM
Atelier Totori Plus
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Rayman Origins
Gravity Rush
Ninja Gaiden
Dokuro
Street Fighter X Tekken
Persona 4 The Golden
Virtue's Last Reward
Muramasa Rebirth
Silent Hill Book Of Memories
Soul Sacrifice
Disgaea 3 AoJ
Ragnarok Odyssey
Mortal Kombat
Wipeout 2048
Tales From Space: MBA
Retro City Rampage
Plants Vs Zombies
Unit 13
Escape Plan
Foosball 2012
Army Corps Of Hell
Treasures Of Motezuma Blitz
BlazBlue CSE
Pinball Arcade
Motorstorm RC (never played it)
Dragons Crown
Tales Of Innocence R
Tales Of Hearts
Mind = Zero
Assassins Creed Liberation
Sly Cooper 4
Jak & Daxter Collection

I have way more games on some of my other systems but never at this point in their lifetimes (1 year, 6 months)
---
-
Localize--Mind = Zero, Tales Of Hearts, Tales Of Innoncence R, FF Type Zero, Valkyria Chronicles 3, Digimon Re: Digitize, and Phantasy Star Online 2 (Vita)
#12KillingHarderPosted 8/16/2013 7:53:57 AM
I would subtract about 22 of those games off your list and that's what I have. I also don't count the free PS+ games I received.
#13cheezedadadaPosted 8/16/2013 7:55:04 AM(edited)
TC, its a lost cause convincing some of these people.

Take this quote from above:

"And you sit on GameFAQs typing about this instead of playing them."

This person here is basically saying you are lying because you are on here instead of playing your handheld. This SAME person is on this SAME forum responding to your thread! In his head, that was a good attack...yet hes not playing his handheld either. Why is he on these forums if his handheld has a ton of games to play? Pretty ***** stupid right?

That and if you have a bunch of games, you apparently have to play them 24/7 and cant take breaks.

If you are trying to convince these slingblades that the Vita has games to play, you are wasting your time. You cant reason with idiots.
---
"All the PS Vita needs now is Madden '97 and Sony will be printing money" - Aladdin2557 on Vita getting Duke 3D
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#14DarthLaharl(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 8:36:56 AM
cheezedadada posted...
TC, its a lost cause convincing some of these people.

Take this quote from above:

"And you sit on GameFAQs typing about this instead of playing them."

This person here is basically saying you are lying because you are on here instead of playing your handheld. This SAME person is on this SAME forum responding to your thread! In his head, that was a good attack...yet hes not playing his handheld either. Why is he on these forums if his handheld has a ton of games to play? Pretty ***** stupid right?

That and if you have a bunch of games, you apparently have to play them 24/7 and cant take breaks.

If you are trying to convince these slingblades that the Vita has games to play, you are wasting your time. You cant reason with idiots.

I agree and give up on these boards. This is worse than the Wii U boards.
---
-
Localize--Mind = Zero, Tales Of Hearts, Tales Of Innoncence R, FF Type Zero, Valkyria Chronicles 3, Digimon Re: Digitize, and Phantasy Star Online 2 (Vita)
#15JerseyVitaPosted 8/16/2013 8:38:32 AM
cheezedadada posted...
People cant enjoy a game unless its AAA or Monster Hunter? Are there any actual gamers who come to this site? Anyone here who actually has a broadened taste, or is being happy with "generic title #55" the only way?

Ridiculous.

Generic. *Looks at indie platformers* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
---
If you believe that most indie games aren't glorified flash games, please refrain from responding to my posts. One Call of Duty is better than a thousand indies
#16WartPig_Posted 8/16/2013 8:40:22 AM
cheezedadada posted...
To answer your question though, TC. I have a bunch of Vita games but nothing comes close to 360 or PC library.

this.
i may have had more PS1 games but my old 360 collection was massive. im going PC this coming gen so i bet it passes all them up real fast.
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"
#17KiddDantePosted 8/18/2013 1:53:56 PM
I have more Vita games than my ds,wii, and xbox, less than my ps3(just barely), and a lot less than my psp. But to be fair my money has been mainly going towards the Vita when I buy games lately.

And don't worry about this board TC, I used to get really mad at all these Vita trolls wasting their time on this board, but that's all they do, waste their time. There are some good people on this board though.
---
Psn- MyNameIsKidd
#18psvitantifailPosted 8/18/2013 2:02:14 PM
DarthLaharl posted...
Atelier Totori Plus
Uncharted Golden Abyss
Rayman Origins
Gravity Rush
Ninja Gaiden
Dokuro
Street Fighter X Tekken
Persona 4 The Golden
Virtue's Last Reward
Muramasa Rebirth
Silent Hill Book Of Memories
Soul Sacrifice
Disgaea 3 AoJ
Ragnarok Odyssey
Mortal Kombat
Wipeout 2048
Tales From Space: MBA
Retro City Rampage
Plants Vs Zombies
Unit 13
Escape Plan
Foosball 2012
Army Corps Of Hell
Treasures Of Motezuma Blitz
BlazBlue CSE
Pinball Arcade
Motorstorm RC (never played it)
Dragons Crown
Tales Of Innocence R
Tales Of Hearts
Mind = Zero
Assassins Creed Liberation
Sly Cooper 4
Jak & Daxter Collection

I have way more games on some of my other systems but never at this point in their lifetimes (1 year, 6 months)

Wow that alot of games....
---
Oh no Charlie!!---