Gravity Rush has been one of the most amazing gaming experiences I've had....

#1XoXMegaGamerXoXPosted 8/16/2013 9:33:46 AM
The concept that gamers keep forgetting about is the notion of actually having fun. Forget about over the top stories and ridiculous puzzles. I believe that games now are taking them selves too seriously.

Games are changing, but masterpieces like this and Mario Galaxy for example restore my fate that some game creators do understand the primitive idea that games are all about fun.

I recently began playing the game and I have no words to describe the joy and excitement I receive just from gliding around the world. The art, music, gameplay, and rush of flying are all spectacular. I would have honestly bought my Vita just for this title if I knew it was this great. Sorry about my little rant/blog here, but if you own a Vita and haven't played this; shame on you!

I'm hoping that other gamers have shared mutual feelings about this title.
---
Playing: League, FE:A
My username was created 6 years ago - disregard it
#2yankee6903Posted 8/16/2013 9:34:51 AM
Eh its ok
#3SamholyPosted 8/16/2013 9:36:12 AM
absolutely.
ill play it again and again. the feeling of gravity, flying was fantastic, more people should have a vita just for that game.

and its all running in the palm of your hand, i find that incredible.
---
sold my 3ds for a vita... and I realized i should have done it sooner !
#4JerseyVitaPosted 8/16/2013 9:36:51 AM
It's my favorite game of all time. Gravity Rush proves games can be art, and fun art at that. I can't wait for the sequel.
---
If you believe that most indie games aren't glorified flash games, please refrain from responding to my posts. One Call of Duty is better than a thousand indies
#5XoXMegaGamerXoX(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 9:39:56 AM
JerseyVita posted...
It's my favorite game of all time. Gravity Rush proves games can be art, and fun art at that. I can't wait for the sequel.

I said out loud "This is one of my favorite games ever" about 4 hours into the game. So happy I'm early in the game. So much fun to come :D:D:D:D!
---
#6VirtuKnightPosted 8/16/2013 9:41:12 AM
I recently purchased a Vita a few days ago along with subscription to PS+... Gravity Rush was the first game I downloaded, and it's been absolutely amazing. It brought back memories of playing Spiderman 2 when it first came out, and the thrill of effortlessly zooming around huge cities.
---
He who knows does not speak, he who speaks does not know.
I had taken this to heart, and so my heart I would never show.
#7NidhoggrGPosted 8/16/2013 9:54:28 AM
I loved and apreciated this game just as much as I did with Shadow of the Colosuss in its time,,, this game is a fresh take on the adventure genre, it doest have fear to inovate,, its art.

One of the best games I've played this gen.
#8XoXMegaGamerXoX(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2013 9:55:48 AM
NidhoggrG posted...
I loved and apreciated this game just as much as I did with Shadow of the Colosuss in its time,,, this game is a fresh take on the adventure genre, it doest have fear to inovate,, its art.

One of the best games I've played this gen.

SotC is in my top 5 ever. Glad a few of us actually appreciate the art of games.

<3
---
#9ServantOfErieosPosted 8/16/2013 10:15:52 AM
They need to bring journey and unfinished swan to the vita.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#10VsinPosted 8/16/2013 10:16:32 AM
I have a love-hate relationship with Gravity Rush. On one hand, the best of it is absolutely amazing. On the other hand...everything else is rather cobbled together, with the missions themselves sometimes being so glaringly different from each other that you wonder why they're even in the same game (Chapter...14? Or was it 15?).

Also, combat sucks. Combat REALLY sucks. Zipping around on rooftops is fun, and the challenges are at once infuriating and a good use of the mechanics...but Combat...ugh...
---
If I'm not Vsin, I'm Aldracity.