PVZ2 Will it release on vita?

#1arclouks_xPosted 8/16/2013 9:38:00 AM
Basically that, anyone knows if it will release on vita, I would gladly pay for it, easily the best mobile game out there, it recently released on ios and it's f2p, but I really want it for vita even if it costs.
---
PSN:JustArc_/arclouksx
Now playing:Dragon's crown,YS Seven
#2krizz07Posted 8/16/2013 9:44:13 AM
OMG i was just thinking about this. the first one was great! i know i paid $10 for it but it was better than the IOS versions (i like the gyro-collecting-sun thing) so it was all worth it.

if they would charge for it and include all the DLC stuff i would definitely get it. but sadly there's no word on it currently, here's hoping it will get announced at Gamescom :)
#3cheezedadadaPosted 8/16/2013 9:44:48 AM
No word on it anywhere that I have seen. I have no doubts in my mind that it will make its way here. The first one did and was in the top 10 sales at the time, so I cant imagine they wouldnt bring 2.
---
"All the PS Vita needs now is Madden '97 and Sony will be printing money" - Aladdin2557 on Vita getting Duke 3D
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#4lunchEATSyouPosted 8/16/2013 9:46:31 AM
I've seen PvZ 2 get alot of flack because of the F2P/Pay 2 Win elements. I wouldn't want to support something like that on Vita.
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#5cheezedadadaPosted 8/16/2013 9:49:48 AM
lunchEATSyou posted...
I've seen PvZ 2 get alot of flack because of the F2P/Pay 2 Win elements. I wouldn't want to support something like that on Vita.

I almost forgot they went F2P/P2W with PvZ 2. I hope that doesnt affect the experience too much.

I have been reading some pretty shining reviews for it though, so hopefully its not too blatant.
---
"All the PS Vita needs now is Madden '97 and Sony will be printing money" - Aladdin2557 on Vita getting Duke 3D
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#6lunchEATSyouPosted 8/16/2013 10:00:17 AM
cheezedadada posted...
lunchEATSyou posted...

I almost forgot they went F2P/P2W with PvZ 2. I hope that doesnt affect the experience too much.

I have been reading some pretty shining reviews for it though, so hopefully its not too blatant.

Yeah, gameplay-wise PvZ 2 is top notch. But I've heard about plants and items (levels?) that can only be unlocked through purchase.
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog