PVZ2 Will it release on vita?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. PVZ2 Will it release on vita?

User Info: arclouks_x

arclouks_x
3 years ago#1
Basically that, anyone knows if it will release on vita, I would gladly pay for it, easily the best mobile game out there, it recently released on ios and it's f2p, but I really want it for vita even if it costs.
PSN:JustArc_/arclouksx
Now playing:Dragon's crown,YS Seven

User Info: krizz07

krizz07
3 years ago#2
OMG i was just thinking about this. the first one was great! i know i paid $10 for it but it was better than the IOS versions (i like the gyro-collecting-sun thing) so it was all worth it.

if they would charge for it and include all the DLC stuff i would definitely get it. but sadly there's no word on it currently, here's hoping it will get announced at Gamescom :)

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
3 years ago#3
No word on it anywhere that I have seen. I have no doubts in my mind that it will make its way here. The first one did and was in the top 10 sales at the time, so I cant imagine they wouldnt bring 2.
"All the PS Vita needs now is Madden '97 and Sony will be printing money" - Aladdin2557 on Vita getting Duke 3D
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada

User Info: lunchEATSyou

lunchEATSyou
3 years ago#4
I've seen PvZ 2 get alot of flack because of the F2P/Pay 2 Win elements. I wouldn't want to support something like that on Vita.
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
3 years ago#5
lunchEATSyou posted...
I've seen PvZ 2 get alot of flack because of the F2P/Pay 2 Win elements. I wouldn't want to support something like that on Vita.

I almost forgot they went F2P/P2W with PvZ 2. I hope that doesnt affect the experience too much.

I have been reading some pretty shining reviews for it though, so hopefully its not too blatant.
"All the PS Vita needs now is Madden '97 and Sony will be printing money" - Aladdin2557 on Vita getting Duke 3D
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada

User Info: lunchEATSyou

lunchEATSyou
3 years ago#6
cheezedadada posted...
lunchEATSyou posted...

I almost forgot they went F2P/P2W with PvZ 2. I hope that doesnt affect the experience too much.

I have been reading some pretty shining reviews for it though, so hopefully its not too blatant.

Yeah, gameplay-wise PvZ 2 is top notch. But I've heard about plants and items (levels?) that can only be unlocked through purchase.
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. PVZ2 Will it release on vita?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived