error (C4-3575-0)?

#1psvitantifailPosted 8/16/2013 10:40:22 PM
I had just got this error my Vita it was on the charger and had fell asleep. I push the power button and the blue light turned on and I was thinking okay to screen is going to come on but no this thing had shut all the way off and there was a pause for a moment then you seen the PlayStation emblem pop up I was like okay weird .I had got to the unlock screen flick it and bam!! "A problem occurred with the mobile network feature. contact technical support assisistance.(C4-3575-0) I didn't even have my mobile network on!
---
Oh no Charlie!!---
#2GuitaristMattPosted 8/16/2013 10:58:02 PM
make sure your data card is in all the way, or take it out all the way.
---
Greatness Awaits!
PS4 FAQs V2 http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4/66414224
#3psvitantifail(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 6:57:39 AM
GuitaristMatt posted...
make sure your data card is in all the way, or take it out all the way.

It was out all the way its in a dish bowl in my living room....
---
Oh no Charlie!!---
#4X-EmblemPosted 8/19/2013 2:29:01 AM
I have the same problem. My Vita is new, i just got it about 2 months and haven't use it that much. I even try to put in a new sim and even rebuild the database but no luck. I don't know what is the solution to this. I keep browsing the web for solution but found nothing. Also have you check the setting? under settings -> network, mobile network is gone. Even if it is there it is empty. This is so weird.
#5WartPig_Posted 8/19/2013 2:41:41 AM
3G model's?

i assume so.

that really sux. can you even play with it? or is it just the 3G thats messing up.

you can order new mother boards for around $50-$60 each. they come in two parts, a left and right. but i would just call Sony.

on a side note for those that remember the parts/price list and how to replace them post i made a few weeks ago. i got my battery, analogs, and buttons in. was stupid easy to swap them out. it feels better than new but i think the battery weighs a bit more. but its also suppose to have a longer charge. a good trade off IMO.
---
PSN-WartPigX, XBL-WartPig
"people talking without speaking, people hearing without listening"