stop making fun of ps vita pets, take kevin butlers words of wisdom

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. stop making fun of ps vita pets, take kevin butlers words of wisdom
3 years ago#1
he said dont make fun of the casual gamers and the kids, the more gamers the better. take his advice and leave the kids pet sim game alone=p the more ppl that get the vita, the better itll do. so lay off the poor doggies >=)
3 years ago#2
Kevin Butler died.
"Honour and death go together like hotsauce and my balls"
3 years ago#3
the good die early
3 years ago#4
why it had to be a dog?

come on, everyone want a pet koala(or pig <3) and they better replace dog with it if they don't want to flop(or copyright infingement)...

anyway... anyone remember kinectimalz?
Altaha Abilia
3 years ago#5
Ironneos99 posted...
why it had to be a dog?

come on, everyone want a pet koala(or pig <3) and they better replace dog with it if they don't want to flop(or copyright infingement)...

anyway... anyone remember kinectimalz?

i kno, theyre totally ripping off tamagotchi, the original pet simulator.
3 years ago#6
It is pretty juvenile to make fun of stuff aimed at the kiddies, whether it's a game or otherwise. Grown folks should just have better things to discuss.
3 years ago#7
I have no problem with Pets, I like Nintendogs, but Vita Pets, the dog talks... that the main problem there.
New Vita owner!!!
PSN: jmtstan79
3 years ago#8
If only it was cats...I never liked dogs and never will.
3 years ago#9
I've always wanted a pet Anteater. Put an anteater in the game and it's an insta-buy. Unfortunately this is Nintendogs with cringe inducing voices. I imagine this will do as well as Sony Smash Bros. or the 3DS Mii Plaza rip-off Toro's Friend Network.
First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win. - Mahatma Gandhi.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. stop making fun of ps vita pets, take kevin butlers words of wisdom

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived