Should I get a Vita?

#11ramunes(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 12:19:08 PM
Thanks for the input. Yeah, I am definitely getting a Vita tomorrow.

Man, I just wish that Sony could make account switching easier, having to change memory cards is a bit of a pain.
#12BramStarkPosted 8/17/2013 12:35:57 PM
It's like you've asked us if you should Die or Not.. Of course, it's your own decision d*** it.. I know that you already knew the answer to your question.. -.-
---
Now Playing: Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate(PS3) ~ Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus(VITA)
PSN: BramStark
#13ramunes(Topic Creator)Posted 8/18/2013 11:16:14 AM
Well, I bought my Vita this morning, and I am loving it. I am glad that I decided to buy it.
I got the system for $199.99 and a memory card 16gb for $38.00 in target. For those interested just ask for a price match with amazon (for the memory card).
#14ServantOfErieosPosted 8/18/2013 11:18:05 AM
Welcome to the fold, please take a seat and enjoy the ride.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#15zandm7Posted 8/18/2013 1:46:11 PM
Congrats TC have fun with your system! What games did you get?
---
Posted using GameFlux
#16Angry_DeityPosted 8/18/2013 1:58:07 PM
ramunes posted...
Well, I've been meaning to buy a Vita for the last few weeks now, but I was waiting for a price drop or sale. Target is having a sale tomorrow and I really don't know if I should get one or not. Should I buy it? or should I wait and buy a 3ds with pokemon x (even though is a longer wait)

Damn, I wish I was rich, then I could buy them both *insert childish rant*.

If you enjoy the sparse amount of titles the vita has, or the tiny amount Sony plans on releasing sometime in the future, go ahead

If you value your money, run
#17cheezedadadaPosted 8/18/2013 2:14:53 PM
Angry_Deity posted...
ramunes posted...
Well, I've been meaning to buy a Vita for the last few weeks now, but I was waiting for a price drop or sale. Target is having a sale tomorrow and I really don't know if I should get one or not. Should I buy it? or should I wait and buy a 3ds with pokemon x (even though is a longer wait)

Damn, I wish I was rich, then I could buy them both *insert childish rant*.

If you enjoy the sparse amount of titles the vita has, or the tiny amount Sony plans on releasing sometime in the future, go ahead

If you value your money, run

He already bought it, bud.

I know a good idea though. Lets talk people out of buying one and then we can complain about low sales after...that would be great, right?

As of August 15, 2013 there are currently 243 total games on this list.
243 = sparse?
---
"Idiot of Gfaqs." overlordlaharl0's opinion of cheezedadada
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada