[Serious] So guys, what do we think about PS Vita Pets?

#11zandm7(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 6:43:58 PM
foxgamer92 posted...
zandm7 posted...
foxgamer92 posted...
I will give you cheeze's immortal soul if you teach me how to make polls.

Like, how to make polls on GFAQs? Click the "add a poll" option when using the dialog for creating new topics.

I will look for that on a future topic. Thank you. Now if you just sign here, you will be cheeze's new master.

*Signed*

Turns to cheeze: "Okay dude you're free to go. Don't let foxgamer get ahold of you again. EVER." *fistbump*
---
Playing - PSV, PS3, and PC.
PSN: zandm7, Steam: zandm7
#12zandm7(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 6:45:33 PM
stargazer64 posted...
I voted You can have my potato, obviously.

I do think it's funny that PETA rhymes with Vita.

I also have a dog in real life and got my fill of virtual dogs 8 years ago.

I'm disappointed that nobody's voted "Shallots." I think it's probably because nobody knows what they are...

On the subject of that I remember reading a long thread of comments on reddit about confusion between shallots, scallions, and scallops.
---
#13TheBuddsPosted 8/17/2013 6:45:34 PM
In all seriousface... I must say I don't look forward to it at all. Now if we got something like Dogz or Catz on the vita. I probably would have bit...
---
TBC on the security matter regarding the PS3 " I see what you mean now. I have zilch experience in programming. "
#14foxgamer92Posted 8/17/2013 6:45:53 PM
zandm7 posted...
foxgamer92 posted...
zandm7 posted...
foxgamer92 posted...
I will give you cheeze's immortal soul if you teach me how to make polls.

Like, how to make polls on GFAQs? Click the "add a poll" option when using the dialog for creating new topics.

I will look for that on a future topic. Thank you. Now if you just sign here, you will be cheeze's new master.

*Signed*

Turns to cheeze: "Okay dude you're free to go. Don't let foxgamer get ahold of you again. EVER." *fistbump*

Actually, you just signed your soul over to me. You should have listened to Starry.
---
PlayStation Vita has a very bright future. NIS and Compile Heart know that Sony does what Nintendon't.
PSN: Setsuna1292 If you add me, please send a note.
#15stargazer64Posted 8/17/2013 6:48:16 PM
zandm7 posted...
stargazer64 posted...

I'm disappointed that nobody's voted "Shallots." I think it's probably because nobody knows what they are...

On the subject of that I remember reading a long thread of comments on reddit about confusion between shallots, scallions, and scallops.

See, you tripped people up by putting a joke answer at #3. I skimmed right over it.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#16foxgamer92Posted 8/17/2013 6:48:19 PM
TheBudds posted...
In all seriousface... I must say I don't look forward to it at all. Now if we got something like Dogz or Catz on the vita. I probably would have bit...

Catz on the Vita would be amazing<3
---
PlayStation Vita has a very bright future. NIS and Compile Heart know that Sony does what Nintendon't.
#17zandm7(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 6:48:38 PM
foxgamer92 posted...
Actually, you just signed your soul over to me. You should have listened to Starry.

You cheating no-good @#$%&^!

Well the joke's on you anyways, 'cause I HAVE NO SOUL EITHER.

Muhahahaha.
---
#18TheBuddsPosted 8/17/2013 6:49:39 PM
foxgamer92 posted...
TheBudds posted...

Catz on the Vita would be amazing<3

Indeed! I am more of a cat person, and even more glad to meet a fellow fan :P

Catz > Dogz
---
TBC on the security matter regarding the PS3 " I see what you mean now. I have zilch experience in programming. "
#19foxgamer92Posted 8/17/2013 6:52:41 PM
zandm7 posted...
foxgamer92 posted...

You cheating no-good @#$%&^!

Well the joke's on you anyways, 'cause I HAVE NO SOUL EITHER.

Muhahahaha.

Everyone has a soul. You just came to the reaper earlier than most. Don't worry, you'll enjoy being my vassal. You get free room and food. Being a demon is great. We watch TV and eat candy all day and play games all night.
---
#20cheezedadadaPosted 8/17/2013 6:53:14 PM
zandm7 posted...
stargazer64 posted...

Shallots? That's the indie guy who promised us games, right?
---
"Idiot of Gfaqs." overlordlaharl0 speaking about cheezedadada
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada