[Serious] So guys, what do we think about PS Vita Pets?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. [Serious] So guys, what do we think about PS Vita Pets?

User Info: zandm7

zandm7
3 years ago#11
foxgamer92 posted...
zandm7 posted...
foxgamer92 posted...
I will give you cheeze's immortal soul if you teach me how to make polls.

Like, how to make polls on GFAQs? Click the "add a poll" option when using the dialog for creating new topics.

I will look for that on a future topic. Thank you. Now if you just sign here, you will be cheeze's new master.

*Signed*

Turns to cheeze: "Okay dude you're free to go. Don't let foxgamer get ahold of you again. EVER." *fistbump*
Playing - PSV, PS3, and PC.
PSN: zandm7, Steam: zandm7

zandm7
3 years ago#12
stargazer64 posted...
I voted You can have my potato, obviously.

I do think it's funny that PETA rhymes with Vita.

I also have a dog in real life and got my fill of virtual dogs 8 years ago.

I'm disappointed that nobody's voted "Shallots." I think it's probably because nobody knows what they are...

On the subject of that I remember reading a long thread of comments on reddit about confusion between shallots, scallions, and scallops.

User Info: TheBudds

TheBudds
3 years ago#13
In all seriousface... I must say I don't look forward to it at all. Now if we got something like Dogz or Catz on the vita. I probably would have bit...
TBC on the security matter regarding the PS3 " I see what you mean now. I have zilch experience in programming. "

User Info: foxgamer92

foxgamer92
3 years ago#14
zandm7 posted...
foxgamer92 posted...
zandm7 posted...
foxgamer92 posted...
I will give you cheeze's immortal soul if you teach me how to make polls.

Like, how to make polls on GFAQs? Click the "add a poll" option when using the dialog for creating new topics.

I will look for that on a future topic. Thank you. Now if you just sign here, you will be cheeze's new master.

*Signed*

Turns to cheeze: "Okay dude you're free to go. Don't let foxgamer get ahold of you again. EVER." *fistbump*

Actually, you just signed your soul over to me. You should have listened to Starry.
PlayStation Vita has a very bright future. NIS and Compile Heart know that Sony does what Nintendon't.
PSN: Setsuna1292 If you add me, please send a note.

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
3 years ago#15
zandm7 posted...
stargazer64 posted...

I'm disappointed that nobody's voted "Shallots." I think it's probably because nobody knows what they are...

On the subject of that I remember reading a long thread of comments on reddit about confusion between shallots, scallions, and scallops.

See, you tripped people up by putting a joke answer at #3. I skimmed right over it.
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH

foxgamer92
3 years ago#16
TheBudds posted...
In all seriousface... I must say I don't look forward to it at all. Now if we got something like Dogz or Catz on the vita. I probably would have bit...

Catz on the Vita would be amazing<3
PlayStation Vita has a very bright future. NIS and Compile Heart know that Sony does what Nintendon't.

zandm7
3 years ago#17
foxgamer92 posted...
Actually, you just signed your soul over to me. You should have listened to Starry.

You cheating no-good @#$%&^!

Well the joke's on you anyways, 'cause I HAVE NO SOUL EITHER.

Muhahahaha.

User Info: TheBudds

TheBudds
3 years ago#18
foxgamer92 posted...
TheBudds posted...

Catz on the Vita would be amazing<3

Indeed! I am more of a cat person, and even more glad to meet a fellow fan :P

Catz > Dogz
TBC on the security matter regarding the PS3 " I see what you mean now. I have zilch experience in programming. "

foxgamer92
3 years ago#19
zandm7 posted...
foxgamer92 posted...

You cheating no-good @#$%&^!

Well the joke's on you anyways, 'cause I HAVE NO SOUL EITHER.

Muhahahaha.

Everyone has a soul. You just came to the reaper earlier than most. Don't worry, you'll enjoy being my vassal. You get free room and food. Being a demon is great. We watch TV and eat candy all day and play games all night.

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
3 years ago#20
zandm7 posted...
stargazer64 posted...

Shallots? That's the indie guy who promised us games, right?
"Idiot of Gfaqs." overlordlaharl0 speaking about cheezedadada
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. [Serious] So guys, what do we think about PS Vita Pets?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived