[Serious] So guys, what do we think about PS Vita Pets?

#21zandm7(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 6:54:14 PM
'Tis a sad day when the ACTUAL serious responses on the poll aren't as popular as the clearly joke responses. I mean, "Hell no"? What kind of a dumb joke is that supposed to be...

"You can have my potato" is the correct answer, people!
---
Playing - PSV, PS3, and PC.
PSN: zandm7, Steam: zandm7
#22foxgamer92Posted 8/17/2013 6:59:26 PM
zandm7 posted...
'Tis a sad day when the ACTUAL serious responses on the poll aren't as popular as the clearly joke responses. I mean, "Hell no"? What kind of a dumb joke is that supposed to be...

I was scared of what you could mean by that.
---
PlayStation Vita has a very bright future. NIS and Compile Heart know that Sony does what Nintendon't.
PSN: Setsuna1292 If you add me, please send a note.
#23zandm7(Topic Creator)Posted 8/17/2013 7:07:46 PM
foxgamer92 posted...
zandm7 posted...

? You talking innuendos here? If so, get your mind outta the gutter.

Clearly, the phrase is "You can have my potato." Evidently it means that the difference between a rabbit and a gorilla is that they look nothing alike.
---
Playing - PSV, PS3, and PC.
PSN: zandm7, Steam: zandm7
#24j2zon2591Posted 8/17/2013 7:10:01 PM
I'm not completely against it.. I don't really like it though.

Maybe if it had cats + natural sounds and cost $ 9.99 as a stand alone game.
#25sentoworfPosted 8/17/2013 7:12:07 PM
The dog dies at the end
---
(@_@) Spinda is watching
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1320435_o.gif
#26foxgamer92Posted 8/17/2013 7:13:26 PM
zandm7 posted...
foxgamer92 posted...
zandm7 posted...

? You talking innuendos here? If so, get your mind outta the gutter.

Clearly, the phrase is "You can have my potato." Evidently it means that the difference between a rabbit and a gorilla is that they look nothing alike.

When you have a friend in real life that constantly talks about stuff like shoving bananas(actual bananas) up his ass, your mind is always six feet under. But thank you. I will give you a pity vote for the potato.
---
PlayStation Vita has a very bright future. NIS and Compile Heart know that Sony does what Nintendon't.
#27Sami1000Posted 8/17/2013 7:26:58 PM
I don't see the point of that game. Its catered to 9 year old and below. Even if it raises Vita's sales it doesn't matter because those kids don't care for more serious games. Releasing that vita game just opens the door for more shovelware and casual crap. Next we see that Sony hints about "new AAA title" which turns out to be dress up game or Barbie adventures or freaking the Cat in the hat.
#28Sami1000Posted 8/17/2013 7:34:15 PM
foxgamer92 posted...
zandm7 posted...
foxgamer92 posted...
Actually, you just signed your soul over to me. You should have listened to Starry.

You cheating no-good @#$%&^!

Well the joke's on you anyways, 'cause I HAVE NO SOUL EITHER.

Muhahahaha.

Everyone has a soul. You just came to the reaper earlier than most. Don't worry, you'll enjoy being my vassal. You get free room and food. Being a demon is great. We watch TV and eat candy all day and play games all night.

`trows soul at Fox'

Free room and food? Hell yes! I don't eat candy, anything with high on sugar or most artificial sweeteners.
#29foxgamer92Posted 8/17/2013 7:38:42 PM
Sami1000 posted...
foxgamer92 posted...
zandm7 posted...
foxgamer92 posted...
Actually, you just signed your soul over to me. You should have listened to Starry.

You cheating no-good @#$%&^!

Well the joke's on you anyways, 'cause I HAVE NO SOUL EITHER.

Muhahahaha.

Everyone has a soul. You just came to the reaper earlier than most. Don't worry, you'll enjoy being my vassal. You get free room and food. Being a demon is great. We watch TV and eat candy all day and play games all night.

`trows soul at Fox'

Free room and food? Hell yes! I don't eat candy, anything with high on sugar or most artificial sweeteners.

What skills do you have? I don't know if I want you as a vassal yet.
---
#30Latios77Posted 8/18/2013 9:56:06 AM
Undrey_ posted...
I don't care about it but I do know that little kids will like it.

except that no little kids own a vita or even know what it is
---
Looking forward to : Ys Celceta, Dragon's Crown,FFX HD, Toukiden, Demon Gaze, Mind Zero