Would you buy Sony's next handheld?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Would you buy Sony's next handheld?

User Info: mrhappyguy12345

mrhappyguy12345
3 years ago#21
Yup, day 1 like the vita.
I love video games : )

User Info: j2zon2591

j2zon2591
3 years ago#22
If they still have the great rental service known as PS+ sure.. but maybe when they start pumping out leased PSV2 games.. I don't think such PS+ happened at PSV launch.

User Info: mike_411

mike_411
3 years ago#23
cheezedadada posted...
yankee6903 posted...
mike_411 posted...
Sure I would, I'd buy 2 copies of everything just to show I'm a better person than Xeed.

Isnt Xseed the fool that talked bad about Dragon's Crown and then it was proven he didnt even play it?

Was that really true?

http://m.us.playstation.com/psn/trophies/?psnid=Xeedragon

See any DC trophies? He'd at least have some for getting talismans and beating the dragon right? I mean his end game equipment wound up looking like his starting equipment afterall.

There is a chance he has an alt psn account, I will concede that but something tells me he doesn't have one. Take it as you will. :)
I wish all weapons & armor looked identical.

User Info: cheezedadada

cheezedadada
3 years ago#24
mike_411 posted...
http://m.us.playstation.com/psn/trophies/?psnid=Xeedragon

See any DC trophies? He'd at least have some for getting talismans and beating the dragon right? I mean his end game equipment wound up looking like his starting equipment afterall.

There is a chance he has an alt psn account, I will concede that but something tells me he doesn't have one. Take it as you will. :)

So wait. His full blown opinion of this game that he pushed on everyone might have come from NOWHERE?! Thanks, Mike. I think you are right about this, but I actually really want this to be a misunderstanding. I cant fathom the idea of someone holding an opinion as strong as his without actually having ever played the game. It's probably true though...WTF?!
Use this whenever someone gets 'served' - http://i.imgur.com/VQLGJOL.gif
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada

User Info: Castledan

Castledan
3 years ago#25
Nope. Considering it will be another indie fest.....with power that's being untapped.

User Info: D E E G S

D E E G S
3 years ago#26
No. I won't support their indie first policy.
Not changing sig until Zone of the Enders 3 is announced. Started 6/21/2013.

User Info: locky723

locky723
3 years ago#27
Depends on the support/lack of support. And the cost of course.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Would you buy Sony's next handheld?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived