lol it's official, PS Vita is an indie machine.

#151kjellboyPosted 8/20/2013 11:15:21 PM
dedrick123 posted...
kjellboy posted...
dedrick123 posted...
I agree with TC.
I want full good games like Assassin's Creed, Gravity Rush, Uncharted, Kill Zone, etc etc etc.

Don't want or care for 'indie' games.

Last time I ever spending my money on a portable Sony system.

Then I suggest you don't touch any future consoles and portable consoles at all, as there will always be idnie games on them. And there is AAA titles for PS Vita already. Though not many of them any good, with the exception of Gravity Rush and Uncharted: Golden Abyss.

Too stupid, didn't read.

Then how did you know it was what you called stupid? And why comment in the first place if you didn't read, hm?
---
| Mobo: Asus P8Z68-V Pro | CPU: Intel i5 2500k | GPU: Asus DirectCU II OC GTX 680 | RAM: 8 GB | I know that the motherboard is a bottleneck.
#152mjc0961Posted 8/26/2013 1:04:47 PM
Error1355 posted...
Suppaman234 posted...
The indie support is so disgusting.

"MAN I'M SO UPSET THAT GAMES I DON'T LIKE ARE COMING OUT"

Don't buy them then.

Suppaman234 posted...
They're half-assed attempts at making games. You'd honestly rather have indie games on Vita rather than GTA, Gran Turismo, Uncharted,Metal Gear, Infamous, Elder Scrolls? If true I have lost all faith in the video game community.

No one is saying they would rather have one over the other. What's the big deal with getting more games? More games mean more of an install base which means more of the big name titles.

It's not a bad thing.

So this is what mods do with their time instead of deleting the troll posts? They argue with the trolls?

Brilliant.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#153mjc0961Posted 8/26/2013 1:05:26 PM
kjellboy posted...
dedrick123 posted...
kjellboy posted...
dedrick123 posted...
I agree with TC.
I want full good games like Assassin's Creed, Gravity Rush, Uncharted, Kill Zone, etc etc etc.

Don't want or care for 'indie' games.

Last time I ever spending my money on a portable Sony system.

Then I suggest you don't touch any future consoles and portable consoles at all, as there will always be idnie games on them. And there is AAA titles for PS Vita already. Though not many of them any good, with the exception of Gravity Rush and Uncharted: Golden Abyss.

Too stupid, didn't read.

Then how did you know it was what you called stupid? And why comment in the first place if you didn't read, hm?

Hey, he was right. Calling Gravity Rush good was pretty stupid. That game suuuuuuuucks.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#154Freelance_WolfPosted 8/26/2013 1:14:22 PM
Suppaman234 posted...
They're half-assed attempts at making games. You'd honestly rather have indie games on Vita rather than GTA, Gran Turismo, Uncharted,Metal Gear, Infamous, Elder Scrolls? If true I have lost all faith in the video game community.

I don't care for any of those series you've mentioned, so yes, I'd rather have indie games.
---
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."
#155baconcow1812Posted 8/26/2013 1:41:46 PM
Suppaman234 posted...
God I hate indies. I'm just getting Batman and Killzone for my Vita. The indie support is so disgusting. The only good thing for me was the memory card price drop and I never played Borderlands 2.

Why is this a good thing? You missed out on one of the better shooters on PC. Playing it only on the Vita will not be the best experience.
---
"the hell!?"
#156Gulma1Posted 8/26/2013 2:17:42 PM
mjc0961 posted...
Error1355 posted...
Suppaman234 posted...

Don't buy them then.

Suppaman234 posted...

No one is saying they would rather have one over the other. What's the big deal with getting more games? More games mean more of an install base which means more of the big name titles.

It's not a bad thing.

So this is what mods do with their time instead of deleting the troll posts? They argue with the trolls?

Brilliant.

not only that but they are bad at arguing
---
Donkey Kong 3D Country
#157JerseyVitaPosted 8/26/2013 2:29:34 PM
Gulma1 posted...
mjc0961 posted...
Error1355 posted...
Suppaman234 posted...

Don't buy them then.

Suppaman234 posted...

It's not a bad thing.

Brilliant.

not only that but they are bad at arguing

Not to mention the "troll" is actually right. If Sony is flooding the Vita to pretend they're supporting the Vita, I don't see why we should pull down our pants, bend over, and say "Thanks for screwing us over with 16-bit platformers and overpriced Flash games, Sony! Now give us MORE!"
---
If you believe that indie games aren't glorified flash games, please refrain from responding to my posts. One AAA game is better than a thousand indie dregs.