Getting my Vita in December - Awesome

#1whatnow12012Posted 8/20/2013 12:29:14 PM
Cant wait, I told people that the VITA isnt dead, people are always quick to bash, saying OMG the system is the DREAMCAST, same with the Wii U not having any ideas on what is going on behind the scenes.

Gamescom proved that the VITA IS ALIVE bu the question I have is how many of these games are PHYSICAL COPYIES and how many will be STRAIGHT DIGITIAL ONLY PSN TITLES.

Games such as Borderlands 2 more than likely is PHYSICAL whil HOTLINE MIAMI is going to be PSN ONLY Digital

I am also willing to bet a INJUSTICE GAME OF THE YEAR FOR VITA THAT HAS ALL DLC such as DOA 5 ULTIMATE.
#2stargazer64Posted 8/20/2013 12:41:02 PM
Johnny Five ALIVE
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#3whatnow12012(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 3:35:59 PM
I expected this kinda of response, I should have kept my thoughts, & my plans to myself, This is the reason I think these boards are USELESS.

From now on I will find the info for myself. I was JUST ASKING WHICH OF THESE GAMESCOM Games WILL BE PHYSICAL and which ones WILL BE DIGITAL.

BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT.
#4karissa1Posted 8/20/2013 3:37:46 PM
whatnow12012 posted...
I expected this kinda of response, I should have kept my thoughts, & my plans to myself, This is the reason I think these boards are USELESS.

From now on I will find the info for myself. I was JUST ASKING WHICH OF THESE GAMESCOM Games WILL BE PHYSICAL and which ones WILL BE DIGITAL.

BUT SOME PEOPLE ARE NOT SMART ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT.

LOL, dude, come on. What Star posted is NOTHING of what goes on here everyday. But yeah, you should look for info on your own, you won't last 5 minutes here.
#5cheezedadadaPosted 8/20/2013 3:38:21 PM
stargazer64 posted...
Johnny Five ALIVE

L O ******* L
---
Use this whenever someone gets 'served' - http://i.imgur.com/VQLGJOL.gif
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#6JiggaVoltsPosted 8/20/2013 3:39:44 PM
You're a punk TC. Whatnow?
#7whatnow12012(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 11:21:50 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8kjellboyPosted 8/20/2013 11:26:19 PM
My guess i sthat most of the indie games will be only available through PSN Store, while the rest the games announced will be available as physical copy, but also digital copy. :)

Which will be available as what, I dunno.
---
| Mobo: Asus P8Z68-V Pro | CPU: Intel i5 2500k | GPU: Asus DirectCU II OC GTX 680 | RAM: 8 GB | I know that the motherboard is a bottleneck.
#9j2zon2591Posted 8/20/2013 11:29:09 PM
whatnow12012 posted...
Cant wait, I told people that the VITA isnt dead, people are always quick to bash, saying OMG the system is the DREAMCAST, same with the Wii U not having any ideas on what is going on behind the scenes.

Gamescom proved that the VITA IS ALIVE bu the question I have is how many of these games are PHYSICAL COPYIES and how many will be STRAIGHT DIGITIAL ONLY PSN TITLES.

Games such as Borderlands 2 more than likely is PHYSICAL whil HOTLINE MIAMI is going to be PSN ONLY Digital

I am also willing to bet a INJUSTICE GAME OF THE YEAR FOR VITA THAT HAS ALL DLC such as DOA 5 ULTIMATE.

"VITA is dead" is a figure of speech.

Like saying "He's dead to me."
#10THE_WTF_PANDAPosted 8/20/2013 11:36:25 PM
So, remind me, why are you here? You seem very angry. Calm down, lighten up, and get off your high horse. If you want easy to find info use google or whatever. It takes more time to create a topic and complain about trolls than to find out what you are looking for by searching for it yourself. If you want to have a discussion that will most likely be derailed by trolls this is where your come. If you knew that, then why bother? Anyways, welcome aboard! The Vita is really great. Most bigger budget games will have physical releases. Most indie or smaller budget games will not. You assumed correctly.