Sold my Vita after just 5 months. So happy i finally got rid of it.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Sold my Vita after just 5 months. So happy i finally got rid of it.
3 years ago#1
Wifi + 16GB + P4G + SS + DC = $335

Played it for 2 months ( P4G + SS ) . Collected dust for another 2 & a half months. Played Dragon's Crown for 10 days and got bored of it. Then saw this Humble Bundle on Origins and with the current release of Mario & Luigi : DT i thought the money could've been spent wisely somewhere else.

My Vita really is collecting dust most of the time and someone else deserves this handheld more than me so i got rid of it.

TBH, unlike the PSP, Vita is a huge letdown. Whenever i was thinking abt gaming on the Vita, i couldn't find a game that interest me. I'm really sad that such a powerful machine has such a limited library of games.

This is probably the 1st handheld i regretted buying. At least i got part of my money back.

/gamefaqsblog
3 years ago#2
haha, what is the point of this thread? hahaha
Use this whenever someone gets 'served' - http://i.imgur.com/VQLGJOL.gif
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
3 years ago#3
cheezedadada posted...

don't laugh at me :(
3 years ago#4
If you're getting a PS4, might as well keep it.
Last Played: Stealth Inc. A Clone In The Dark (7.5/10)
Now Playing: NCAA Football 2014, StarCraft 2, Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation, The Last of Us, Civ V
3 years ago#5
cheezedadada posted...

I'm with cheese LOL...
Oh no Charlie!!---
3 years ago#6
Since we are just telling random stories, I bought a vacuum off amazon.com today and I think it shows up tomorrow.

I also went to the shoe store yesterday and bought 2 pairs of all whites. One brand was Polo and the other was K-swiss. I am happy with both pairs of sneakers because they fit nicely.
3 years ago#7
Dual-Shock3 posted...
Wifi + 16GB + P4G + SS + DC = $335

Played it for 2 months ( P4G + SS ) . Collected dust for another 2 & a half months. Played Dragon's Crown for 10 days and got bored of it. Then saw this Humble Bundle on Origins and with the current release of Mario & Luigi : DT i thought the money could've been spent wisely somewhere else.

My Vita really is collecting dust most of the time and someone else deserves this handheld more than me so i got rid of it.

TBH, unlike the PSP, Vita is a huge letdown. Whenever i was thinking abt gaming on the Vita, i couldn't find a game that interest me. I'm really sad that such a powerful machine has such a limited library of games.

This is probably the 1st handheld i regretted buying. At least i got part of my money back.

/gamefaqsblog

Oh well.

VITA was the first device where I got pissed off with the screen.

Would have probably gotten rid of it if it weren't for PS+
3 years ago#8
cheezedadada posted...
Since we are just telling random stories, I bought a vacuum off amazon.com today and I think it shows up tomorrow.

I also went to the shoe store yesterday and bought 2 pairs of all whites. One brand was Polo and the other was K-swiss. I am happy with both pairs of sneakers because they fit nicely.

Nice. I bought soem polos too the other day. They have much better designs too compared to few years back.
3 years ago#9
Dual-Shock3 posted...
cheezedadada posted...

Nice. I bought soem polos too the other day. They have much better designs too compared to few years back.

They really do have better designs now. I like how they contour to my feet.

Now that you were a good sport about my reply, you get my thumbs up. I like you, TC.
3 years ago#10
Story time? ok:

Jack and Jill went up a hill to fetch a pail of water.

Jack fell down, and tumbled round...........and broke his neck and died.

THE END
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Fighting for peace is like f***ing for virginity - George Carlin (1937-2008)
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Sold my Vita after just 5 months. So happy i finally got rid of it.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived