Sold my Vita after just 5 months. So happy i finally got rid of it.

#1Dual-Shock3Posted 8/20/2013 10:07:41 PM
Wifi + 16GB + P4G + SS + DC = $335

Played it for 2 months ( P4G + SS ) . Collected dust for another 2 & a half months. Played Dragon's Crown for 10 days and got bored of it. Then saw this Humble Bundle on Origins and with the current release of Mario & Luigi : DT i thought the money could've been spent wisely somewhere else.

My Vita really is collecting dust most of the time and someone else deserves this handheld more than me so i got rid of it.

TBH, unlike the PSP, Vita is a huge letdown. Whenever i was thinking abt gaming on the Vita, i couldn't find a game that interest me. I'm really sad that such a powerful machine has such a limited library of games.

This is probably the 1st handheld i regretted buying. At least i got part of my money back.

/gamefaqsblog
#2cheezedadadaPosted 8/20/2013 10:08:32 PM
haha, what is the point of this thread? hahaha
---
Use this whenever someone gets 'served' - http://i.imgur.com/VQLGJOL.gif
PSN- cheezedadadada XBL- cheezedadada
#3Dual-Shock3(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 10:09:44 PM
cheezedadada posted...

don't laugh at me :(
#4wstfldPosted 8/20/2013 10:10:27 PM
If you're getting a PS4, might as well keep it.
---
Last Played: Stealth Inc. A Clone In The Dark (7.5/10)
Now Playing: NCAA Football 2014, StarCraft 2, Assassin's Creed 3 Liberation, The Last of Us, Civ V
#5psvitantifailPosted 8/20/2013 10:10:27 PM
cheezedadada posted...

I'm with cheese LOL...
---
Oh no Charlie!!---
#6cheezedadadaPosted 8/20/2013 10:10:39 PM
Since we are just telling random stories, I bought a vacuum off amazon.com today and I think it shows up tomorrow.

I also went to the shoe store yesterday and bought 2 pairs of all whites. One brand was Polo and the other was K-swiss. I am happy with both pairs of sneakers because they fit nicely.
---
#7j2zon2591Posted 8/20/2013 10:10:49 PM
Dual-Shock3 posted...
Wifi + 16GB + P4G + SS + DC = $335

Played it for 2 months ( P4G + SS ) . Collected dust for another 2 & a half months. Played Dragon's Crown for 10 days and got bored of it. Then saw this Humble Bundle on Origins and with the current release of Mario & Luigi : DT i thought the money could've been spent wisely somewhere else.

My Vita really is collecting dust most of the time and someone else deserves this handheld more than me so i got rid of it.

TBH, unlike the PSP, Vita is a huge letdown. Whenever i was thinking abt gaming on the Vita, i couldn't find a game that interest me. I'm really sad that such a powerful machine has such a limited library of games.

This is probably the 1st handheld i regretted buying. At least i got part of my money back.

/gamefaqsblog

Oh well.

VITA was the first device where I got pissed off with the screen.

Would have probably gotten rid of it if it weren't for PS+
#8Dual-Shock3(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2013 10:11:40 PM
cheezedadada posted...
Since we are just telling random stories, I bought a vacuum off amazon.com today and I think it shows up tomorrow.

I also went to the shoe store yesterday and bought 2 pairs of all whites. One brand was Polo and the other was K-swiss. I am happy with both pairs of sneakers because they fit nicely.

Nice. I bought soem polos too the other day. They have much better designs too compared to few years back.
#9cheezedadadaPosted 8/20/2013 10:13:26 PM(edited)
Dual-Shock3 posted...
cheezedadada posted...

Nice. I bought soem polos too the other day. They have much better designs too compared to few years back.

They really do have better designs now. I like how they contour to my feet.

Now that you were a good sport about my reply, you get my thumbs up. I like you, TC.
---
#10DalekZeroPosted 8/20/2013 10:15:36 PM
Story time? ok:

Jack and Jill went up a hill to fetch a pail of water.

Jack fell down, and tumbled round...........and broke his neck and died.

THE END
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
Fighting for peace is like f***ing for virginity - George Carlin (1937-2008)