Wait for Tokyo Game show 2013

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Wait for Tokyo Game show 2013
3 years ago#1
It will be the time when the Vita's greatest system sellers since launch will be announced.

And to all who don't believe, just remember I am a random stranger on the internet so anything I say is true.
blah blah blah videos games blah blah blah troll blah blah blah joke topic - that sums up gamefaqs but sadly i like it Lol
3 years ago#2
I don't think you understand. Borderlands 2 for the PS Vita.

Look out, PS2, there's going to be a new highest selling system in town, and it'll be the Playstation Vita.
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
3 years ago#3
They are gonna re-announce Divekick at TGS?
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
3 years ago#4
Galgun qHD Edition will save the VITA xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwCWB7dP_wQ
3 years ago#5
Gravity Daze 2 announcement *crosses fingers*
3DS FC: 1203-9216-5732/PSN: Lazykarl24
http://i.imgur.com/vGM0GJd.jpg
3 years ago#6
this rumoured CoD open world MMO would be all it takes to save VITA
3 years ago#7
cybersonic233 posted...
this rumoured CoD open world MMO would be all it takes to save VITA

What is that? Link?
blah blah blah videos games blah blah blah troll blah blah blah joke topic - that sums up gamefaqs but sadly i like it Lol
3 years ago#8
DragonFlame99 posted...
It will be the time when the Vita's greatest system sellers since launch will be announced.

And to all who don't believe, just remember I am a random stranger on the internet so anything I say is true.

Nice joke thread
3 years ago#9
THE GREATEST SHOW ON EARTH???
"I can't speak for everyone else, but I'm angry because I'm not getting laid.." -stargazer64
3 years ago#10
LOL first it was wait for E3, then gamescom, and not TGS. Man you cats are pathetic. But awesome joke.
kcypher2000: "Btw i pirate and i don't give a damn what you think about it. At the end of the day you are paying to play what i get for free."
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Wait for Tokyo Game show 2013

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived