PS Vita + 4GB + Unit 13 + 1 year of PS+ + bonus media stand for $199.96

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. PS Vita + 4GB + Unit 13 + 1 year of PS+ + bonus media stand for $199.96

User Info: CheezyPuff

CheezyPuff
3 years ago#1
http://www.walmart.com/ip/PlayStation-Vita-Instant-Game-Collection-Bundle-w-Bonus-Media-Stand-Kit/23807352

Anyone who doesn't have a Vita now, get this!

With PS+ you'll also grab yourself Uncharted Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush (along with the games put up for the month)
You are beneath me...and it shows.

User Info: kjellboy

kjellboy
3 years ago#2
Now that is what I call a good deal.
| Mobo: Asus P8Z68-V Pro | CPU: Intel i5 2500k | GPU: Asus DirectCU II OC GTX 680 | RAM: 8 GB | I know that the motherboard is a bottleneck.

User Info: Angemon_23

Angemon_23
3 years ago#3
A 4GB card can't hold both Uncharted and Gravity Rush.
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover

User Info: ServantOfErieos

ServantOfErieos
3 years ago#4
My eyes... the water .
Lord Erieos is coming...

User Info: MCcake

MCcake
3 years ago#5
My 3DS isn't going to like sharing it's shelf with Vita, but too bad >:c
3DS FC: 4055-3491-9170(Mickey; ACNL: Jam)
PM me if you add me, or I won't know you exist x:

User Info: VegantoKeens

VegantoKeens
3 years ago#6
That is a sick deal. Shops here never have that kinda sweet stuff. Free year of PS+. dayumn. They have 35 bucks worth of quality Vita games just this month.
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake

User Info: Rapaleeman

Rapaleeman
3 years ago#7
I bought a Vita at the Best Buy a couple of days ago. Totally returning it for this package. I can wait a couple of days as I'm not paying the $25 for expedited shipping. This is a great deal for a 3G unit even if I'm not planning to use the 3G. It doesn't hurt from my understanding.

I have zero interest in paying for PS+ as I don't really use my PS3 anymore but for essentially free, this is cool to have. The memory card is worthless but the free games from Plus are worthwhile enough to buy a bigger card and still come out on top.
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.

User Info: Boney00

Boney00
3 years ago#8
Thanks for the tip. For those of us who already have a Vita, that bonus Media stand is only $2.50 with free store pickup. So I just ordered one.
PSN: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964

User Info: elluink

elluink
3 years ago#9
This is an awesome deal. Just sell 4gb for 10$ and you have 50$ of worth of out PS plus + Unit 13. If you are even slightly interested in Vita, this is a good chance to own one.

User Info: Laharl00

Laharl00
3 years ago#10
VegantoKeens posted...
That is a sick deal. Shops here never have that kinda sweet stuff. Free year of PS+. dayumn. They have 35 bucks worth of quality Vita games just this month.

Gamestop.com is blowing them out. I'm the US but it's worth a look..

FYI
GT-KVirus11, 3DS FC-kvirus 0189-8564-5030
90%of the game is half mental-John Madden about American Football
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. PS Vita + 4GB + Unit 13 + 1 year of PS+ + bonus media stand for $199.96

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived