What's the best game on Vita that's NOT a port?

#51jazzlover511Posted 8/22/2013 1:52:54 PM
Gravity Rush and Ragnarok Odyssey
---
I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress,my God, in whom I trust.
#52Lord_VishanaPosted 8/22/2013 1:59:46 PM
DrROBschiz posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
DrROBschiz posted...
zer0hp posted...
Dragon's Crown!

This gets My vote

It's multiplatfrom though. Vita and PS3.KillingHarder posted...

What I went with. Underrated game for sure.

I concur. I adore this game and it's sad that so many people just ignore it. :-(

Why is it being a Multiplatform a problem?

Being A portable System and having Party Chat MATTERS

Never said that it was a problem. Just making a clarification. I've seen people who didn't realize that it released on the PS3 as well.

Yeppers, I have the additional content for Silent Hill.
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png No Justice! No Peace! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#53KenauePosted 8/22/2013 2:06:57 PM
Gravity Rush
---
Most Excited For: Ratchet and Clank: Into the Nexus (PS3), KINGDOM HEARTS III (PS4), SMTIV (3DS)
PSN: Lord_CBH / Nintendo Network: LordCBH
#54RedEnsignPosted 8/22/2013 3:08:16 PM
Spiffy247 posted...
KillingHarder posted...
CheezyPuff posted...
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward

That's a 3DS port....

Vote goes to Silent Hill BoM

It's multiplatform, not just a port.

No no, many simpletons on this board have changed the meaning of port to suit their argument. Now multiplat = port. Same thing happened to poor old Dragon's Crown. This is how desperate the Princesses are to win an internet argument. Makes for good times at the office though laughing at some of the logic these dolts come up with.
---
GameFAQS. The world wide leader in intellectual gaming conversation................SAID NO ONE EVER!!!!
#55BlueBombei2Posted 8/22/2013 3:39:13 PM
RedEnsign posted...
Spiffy247 posted...
KillingHarder posted...
CheezyPuff posted...

That's a 3DS port....

No no, many simpletons on this board have changed the meaning of port to suit their argument. Now multiplat = port. Same thing happened to poor old Dragon's Crown. This is how desperate the Princesses are to win an internet argument. Makes for good times at the office though laughing at some of the logic these dolts come up with.

Except many places have acknowledged it as a 3DS port. I don't think you understand the technical meaning behind what a port it. Many Multiplatform games are ports. PS3 Red Dead is technically a port of the 360 version. So maybe it's you that doesn't understand what Port means.

http://seraphimgarden.co/playstation-plus-update-of-discounts-a-vita-port/
---
'We try to moderate out of necessity, not because someone wants to pretend that their feelings got destroyed." Baseman (Moderator)
#56BerlingerTPosted 8/22/2013 3:45:19 PM
The definition of a port is something that was originally designed for one platform and was later made for another. So, do we know, 100%, that the 3DS version was made first? Port is something that a lot of people play around with, just like remake. Some people call PS1 Classics remakes, which they're not remakes, in any way.

I think this topic should have been renamed to "What is the best Vita Exclusive game"
---
PSN (PS3/Vita): L2K7
Now Playing: Final Fantasy IV: The Complete Collection (PSP/PS Vita), Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (PS Vita)
#57CheezyPuffPosted 8/22/2013 4:34:39 PM
BlueBombei2 posted...
RedEnsign posted...
Spiffy247 posted...
KillingHarder posted...
CheezyPuff posted...

That's a 3DS port....

Except many places have acknowledged it as a 3DS port. I don't think you understand the technical meaning behind what a port it. Many Multiplatform games are ports. PS3 Red Dead is technically a port of the 360 version. So maybe it's you that doesn't understand what Port means.

http://seraphimgarden.co/playstation-plus-update-of-discounts-a-vita-port/

Except that isn't the definition of port the TC was speaking of???

When he meant port, I'm pretty sure he meant something like Persona 4, a PS2 game.

I understand what you mean when there's a multiplat game that was designed for one platform and ported to another so it's easier, but you don't consider them 'ports.' If that were the case, EVERY multiplat game on every platform other than the original is a port.
---
You are beneath me...and it shows.
#58OximofoPosted 8/22/2013 4:37:23 PM
KillingHarder posted...
CheezyPuff posted...

That's a 3DS port....

Then batman is a vita exclusive ported to the 3ds.
---
Mr. Ami Suzuki
GT: Oximofo9 PSN: oximofo9
#59Skull_proPosted 8/22/2013 5:58:56 PM
LBP, GR and HSG tied gor me.
---
Live like a windrammer as you **** while seeing futures in balls-Whoever wrote to AVGN
3DS FC: 4339-2730-2396
#60WarmijwilfPosted 8/23/2013 1:52:03 PM
LemonKweenstaaa posted...
Warmijwilf posted...
Nnamz posted...
Persona 4 is a port guys.

No it isn't. It's a full-on remake. Enhanced visuals, resolution, more content, re-jigged fusion system, everything.

Enhanced visuals? They look the same to me. And the new content sucks. Nobody likes Marie. Nobody.

"Nobody likes Marie" Get out. And yes, the visuals are enhanced? Higher resolution with a higher polygon rate (slightly less jaggies). Not a massive overhaul but still there.