Vita simply sits in an unmarketable niche right now

#71CODOG_OMEGAPosted 8/24/2013 5:28:07 PM
L0L_FAQ posted...
hustlin_pimpste posted...
Erm .. excuse me? You did not invent that catchphrase at all. Stop confusing using a meme with actually inventing it.

I did not invent that string of words, but as far as the Vita board goes, popular use of that phrase can be attributed to mine. Also, you mad, bro.

What sort of catchphrase did you supposedly start that would require the mods attention? Just so you know I do not follow Internet memes
---
If yuo've sniged up ot GmaeQFAs thne yuo shuodl kwno yuo aer nto a gmaer... Sreoilusy!
#72Sami1000Posted 8/24/2013 5:47:44 PM
Buretsu posted...
L0L_FAQ posted...
a 3.5 inch screen

Right here is the point where most people stopped reading.

3.5 inch screen would be downright terrible change. Its just too small for gaming. Anything below psp screen size is too small for me.
#73xfactorPosted 8/24/2013 7:01:06 PM
baconcow1812 posted...
Tablets are a huge selling device, being much bigger than mobiles but smaller than notebooks. People take these things with them everywhere. This joke comes on here and thinks people was a Vita with a smaller screen. Also, hefty? What are you, 12? Are your hands the size of SD cards? Do you have crayons for fingers? Pft.

Good luck convincing people to carry a tablet AND a big size vita.
---
www.capcom.co.jp/bio6
#74hustlin_pimpstePosted 8/24/2013 7:31:49 PM
CODOG_OMEGA posted...
L0L_FAQ posted...
Erm .. excuse me? You did not invent that catchphrase at all. Stop confusing using a meme with actually inventing it.

I did not invent that string of words, but as far as the Vita board goes, popular use of that phrase can be attributed to mine. Also, you mad, bro.

What sort of catchphrase did you supposedly start that would require the mods attention? Just so you know I do not follow Internet memes

Just ignore him, he has Internet Superstar Syndrome which he tries to defend with other memes like "umad?"
---
Make adorable new, demon friends ... grr snarl
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/672441-shin-megami-tensei-iv/64267041 Don't worry .. it's Official!
#75Fallen_LordPosted 8/24/2013 7:45:50 PM
CooperRC posted...
I do not agree with your post TC since I prefer a bigger screen, but you are right about one thing. The Vita is not really pocket portable. The only way that I would bring the thing with me is if I were bringing a bag or backpack with me.

I have the Little Big Planet Power A case which is just slightly larger than the Vita itself. It has just a single pocket on the front and it fits fine in my back pocket and I take it to work with me every night. It does protrude slightly from my pocket but otherwise I often forget it is there.
#76L0L_FAQ(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 11:35:18 PM
Sami1000 posted...
Buretsu posted...
L0L_FAQ posted...
a 3.5 inch screen

Right here is the point where most people stopped reading.

3.5 inch screen would be downright terrible change. Its just too small for gaming. Anything below psp screen size is too small for me.

3DS has a 3.5 inch screen and it works fine.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Tk5qqZc.png
"I dont combine the 3DS and LL together to inflate the numbers. I live in the real world" - Sailor Goon
#77L0L_FAQ(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 11:38:30 PM
CODOG_OMEGA posted...
L0L_FAQ posted...

Nothing special, just "How Dies That Make You Feel", which got parroted by everyone. And "hustlin pimpste" is just jealous.
---
"I dont combine the 3DS and LL together to inflate the numbers. I live in the real world" - Sailor Goon
#78CODOG_OMEGAPosted 8/25/2013 12:18:52 AM
L0L_FAQ posted...
CODOG_OMEGA posted...
L0L_FAQ posted...

Nothing special, just "How Dies That Make You Feel", which got parroted by everyone. And "hustlin pimpste" is just jealous.

So what sort of purpose does the catchphrase "How Dies That Make You Feel" have?
---
If yuo've sniged up ot GmaeQFAs thne yuo shuodl kwno yuo aer nto a gmaer... Sreoilusy!
#79L0L_FAQ(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2013 1:19:07 AM
CODOG_OMEGA posted...
So what sort of purpose does the catchphrase "How Dies That Make You Feel" have?

Sorry, I made a typo because I'm on a phone. It was "how does that make you feel". I would post a simple title like "Vita has a qHD AMOLED screen" with the body text "How dies that make you feel?" And that would generate a few pages of interesting discussion (or ten!)

Just a simple way to get everyone to throw their two cents in.
---
#80Nergy15Posted 8/25/2013 4:18:25 AM(edited)
mike_411 posted...
Do people like the way the circle pad feels? Like would you rather have that than an analog?

Just asking cuz seriously curious.

I don't mind both but I have noticed my hands don't hurt as much after using the circle pad. As someone who gets trigger finger/thumb a lot due to my work I do welcome the ease of use.
---
PSN: Nergoo 3DS: 2122-5921-7696