How many of you are still Physical Copy purest?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How many of you are still Physical Copy purest?

User Info: battlfrnt2006

battlfrnt2006
3 years ago#101
I'm all hardcopy unless the game is digital only. I do just fine with an 8gb memory card and refuse to buy anything larger at the insane price Sony is charging.
Gamertag: CapraDaemon / PSN (Vita): mtllica
Most Anticipated Titles; Dark Souls 2, Rime, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV, The Witcher 3

User Info: Cross_slash101

Cross_slash101
3 years ago#102
Interesting question. With my vita games I went physical: LBP and Wipeout however I downloaded a lot from the PSN (PSN only titles, PSP games etc) so to me I guess 50/50 though I will start to transition towards more digital if I can. 3DS however is all physical and VC games/download-only games to the memory card.
3DS FC: 0318-6981-5062
I love the The Legend of Zelda: Oot and I am 100% proud of it

User Info: _Candice_

_Candice_
3 years ago#103
99% Physical, 1% Digital. I dont wanna pay for Sonys overpriced memory cards so I try to maximize the space of the one that came with my AC bundle. So on top of my saves and apps I could probably download one PS+ game.
It's not about graphics vs gameplay, it's about profits vs gameplay. Profits are more important than gameplay in this forum. -lgi on the Wii U messageboard
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. How many of you are still Physical Copy purest?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived