10 games that need to come to vita

#41MattyMatt5481Posted 8/29/2013 4:19:59 PM
a new NBA street game, hell, id even enjoy a port of the third one, whoop on people as the beastie boys
#42YarottPosted 8/29/2013 8:01:32 PM
I have to say that a new Elder Scrolls for the Vita would be nice! Just, something like Skyrim just isn't suited for it. The Vita needs its own title from this franchise.
---
Throughout Internet History, there weren't any Ganons or Zeldas, only Links.
The Official Stiltzkin of all boards
#43Anema1986Posted 8/29/2013 8:13:42 PM
we dont need game to be ported to the vita, we need games thaa are localized to america, Japan kept around 70% of the best games in the PSP, i dont want the same with the vita
---
The only time where a bible is useful is in a castlevania game
#44YarottPosted 8/29/2013 8:17:08 PM
Anema1986 posted...
we dont need game to be ported to the vita, we need games thaa are localized to america, Japan kept around 70% of the best games in the PSP, i dont want the same with the vita

This.
---
Throughout Internet History, there weren't any Ganons or Zeldas, only Links.
The Official Stiltzkin of all boards
#45akshat_316Posted 8/29/2013 9:04:16 PM
cheezedadada posted...
For the people saying LESS PORTS, I cant even tell you how many people I know through online or real life that would buy a Vita the second it got a Skyrim port. Hell so many people were begging for it that some sites were announcing it on April Fools Day to trick people.

Yeah I am one of them :)
---
www.staticshin.com
#46GuitaristMattPosted 8/29/2013 9:12:39 PM
EpicMickeyDrew posted...
Stopped reading at Skyrim.

Um... so did everyone else?
---
What does it mean if the PS Button glows blue?
"orcs are near" -OMG_A_PONY
#47MiikkaKiprusoffPosted 8/29/2013 9:43:21 PM
Anema1986 posted...

I believe Sony's trying to grow the install base, not kill the Vita off.

Given the Vita's tenuous position in the west, it'd be incredibly moronic of Sony to waste resources on localizing games that at best, only an extreme minority care about. If they're interested in boosting system sales, they'd be better of money-hatting Rockstar to produce a GTA: SAS.
---
Phoenix Coyotes: Fire Gretzky -> Mission Accomplished
Not changing this sig until the Coyotes win the Stanley Cup - Started April 6th, 2010