For those of you without a vita...

#21wstfldPosted 8/27/2013 7:36:04 AM
Why would you come to a board for a console that you don't have? (unless it hasn't released yet)
---
Last Played: Velocity Ultra (8/10)
Now Playing: NCAA Football 2014, StarCraft 2, KZM Beta, Civ V, Rayman Origins, Guacamelee El Diablo's Domain
#22CSplitterPosted 8/27/2013 7:41:11 AM
wstfld posted...
Why would you come to a board for a console that you don't have? (unless it hasn't released yet)

Get news. Hear opinions. Stuff like that.
---
TakayaNoriko: Back in my day, we pressed buttons that didn't do anything because we thought it would give us special power-ups. And that's the way we liked it!
#23duckluckyPosted 8/27/2013 7:50:00 AM
I just traded my vita to someone for an xl with 3 games. So I no longer have one.
---
---
PSN: Aiustis, XBL: Aiustis, 3DS: 0533-4718-4217
#24stargazer64Posted 8/27/2013 7:50:33 AM
CSplitter posted...
wstfld posted...

Exactly. And to see if you want to buy it.

I was frequenting this hellhole last summer before the Muramasa announcement and ps+ deals pushed me over the edge.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#25Sailor GoonPosted 8/27/2013 1:10:49 PM

Who said anything about owning both?

you did, genius
---
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#26Tino_Tonitini2Posted 8/27/2013 3:18:05 PM
CSplitter posted...
wstfld posted...

Essentially this.

I think I would like a Vita but I have yet to find a compelling reason (read: game) to pick one up. I check this board to see if that will change, among other reasons.

I largely lurk but in the rare instance I do post something here, I don't think I've ever blasted the Vita or acted like a troll.
#27Koi_TenchiPosted 8/27/2013 5:24:05 PM(edited)
Sailor Goon posted...

Who said anything about owning both?

you did, genius
Nice source. I said they COULD have bought a vita INSTEAD OF a 3DS if they so desired.

Also, I don't get what you're even disagreeing with...

3DSXL and Vita cost the same price = Fact
The average Vita game and the average 3DS game cost the same price = Fact
Anyone who bought a 3DS could have instead bought a Vita with the same exact money if they had decided they felt they rather have a Vita = Fact
Despite all this, the 3DS has been selling a lot more than the vita = Fact

Which fact are you disagreeing with?
---
It's a secret to everybody.