Is there a log on the Vita that tells me how long I've been playing a game?

#1Dante_DefiancePosted 8/28/2013 3:19:53 PM
Just want to know if the Vita has something similar to the 3DS activity log:

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Nintendo-3DS/Instant-Software/Activity-Log/Activity-Log-115580.html

I'm interested to know what my game play habits are like on my Vita.
---
|\ a n t e
|_/ e f i a n c e
#2Retroxgamer0Posted 8/28/2013 3:30:14 PM(edited)
no, but what you can do is use the web browser and google search a fitness plan for yourself. or watch jenny craig on the youtube app.
#3duckluckyPosted 8/28/2013 3:30:38 PM
Dante_Defiance posted...
Just want to know if the Vita has something similar to the 3DS activity log:

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/Nintendo-3DS/Instant-Software/Activity-Log/Activity-Log-115580.html

I'm interested to know what my game play habits are like on my Vita.

Would be a cool app.
---
---
PSN: Aiustis, XBL: Aiustis, 3DS: 0533-4718-4217
#4Retroxgamer0Posted 8/28/2013 3:30:54 PM
if you have the 3G version you can use the GPS to see where the nearest gym is
#5stargazer64Posted 8/28/2013 3:45:19 PM
No. Big failure on Sony's part. I love to see which games I'm neglecting and which I'm getting my money's worth out of.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#6alexg1989Posted 8/28/2013 3:49:15 PM
He can just do what I do and buy weights, count calories and work out like a beast at home and have a body that puts Ryan Gosling's to shame...

but yeah, I'd like that app to... I've probably got thousands of hours on it.
---
PSN ID: psvitagamer89 ~~ God is fake, isn't it obvious?
Read my blog: http://www.artisticexpression.wordpress.com
#7lunchEATSyouPosted 8/28/2013 3:50:52 PM
stargazer64 posted...
No. Big failure on Sony's part. I love to see which games I'm neglecting and which I'm getting my money's worth out of.

That could actually be a good thing; perhaps Sony has not released an activity log on purpose...
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#8Dante_Defiance(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 3:51:53 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
no, but what you can do is use the web browser and google search a fitness plan for yourself. or watch jenny craig on the youtube app.

Retroxgamer0 posted...
if you have the 3G version you can use the GPS to see where the nearest gym is

I'm ummm...6'0 and 175 pounds. Not sure I need a gym :-|

stargazer64 posted...
I love to see which games I'm neglecting and which I'm getting my money's worth out of.

Yep. I almost have gamer ADD because of all the awesome Playstation Plus perks. But beside that, it's just neat to see what/how long you've been playing a game.
---
|\ a n t e
|_/ e f i a n c e
#9Retroxgamer0Posted 8/28/2013 3:52:16 PM
buy the 2ds then its only going to be 130 dollars, then you have your own pedometer health tracker game console
#10Dante_Defiance(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 3:57:42 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
buy the 2ds then its only going to be 130 dollars, then you have your own pedometer health tracker game console

But I already own a 3DS! Also the 2DS looks so very, very silly.
---
|\ a n t e
|_/ e f i a n c e