Want to get a Vita I already have a 3ds

#1yesterdaysheroPosted 8/28/2013 9:33:04 PM
I know the vita has a few gems worth getting. I also never owned a Psp would you guys be nice enough to give me Game recommendations. I enjoy Action adventure, Rpg, Jrpg, Arpg, strategy and fighters . Also any Indie games exclusive to the vita that I can't get on my pc? Thanks in advance.
---
"One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas. How he got in my pajamas, I don't know."
#2rutu2Posted 8/28/2013 9:39:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_eonEOB63E
#3AtomrabbitPosted 8/28/2013 10:27:37 PM
'Few' is the right word.

I would say buy a used PSP or sth. 2 of the PSP's best games are only available on UMD (and thus can't be played on a Vita).
#4kitt3nqu33nPosted 8/29/2013 9:05:07 AM
It may only have a few right now but it is getting more support. I hear borderlands 2 may be on the vita soon. I'm excited for killzone seems really good so far I'm going to buy it. Soul sacrifice is good as well. There's also mortal kombat and umvc3 and sfxt. I like PlayStation all stars. There will be tons more support when the ps4 comes out too.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#5ServantOfErieosPosted 8/29/2013 9:54:15 AM
Atomrabbit posted...
'Few' is the right word.

I would say buy a used PSP or sth. 2 of the PSP's best games are only available on UMD (and thus can't be played on a Vita).

Then again, you can't play the superior vita games.

2 games don't warranty a PSP.

When you can still get:

MGS peacewalker
MGS portable ops
Final fantasy: Dissidia 012
Persona 3 portable
Syphon filter Dark mirror
Resistance: Retribution
Tactics Ogre
GTA: Vice city stories
Patapon 1-3
God of War: Ghost of Sparta
Monster hunter freedom Unite (Best version of monster hunter so far, can be played with the vita's stick controls for much better control, in fact Vita improves most psp gameplay experiences since you can assign camera controls to the vita's right analog stick.)

etc

On the vita, plus:

Persona 4: Golden
Soul sacrifice
Disgaea 3
Killzone Mercenary
Rayman origins and rayman legends
Spelunky
Stealth inc
Wipeout 2048
Soundshapes
Guacamelee