New Batman trailer

#1akshat_316Posted 8/30/2013 9:18:18 PM
http://www.siliconera.com/2013/08/30/batman-arkham-origins-blackgate-trailer-shows-gameplay-from-the-metroid-esque-game/

HYPE
---
www.staticshin.com
#2akshat_316(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 2:52:27 AM
First of many bumps.
---
www.staticshin.com
#3ServantOfErieosPosted 8/31/2013 3:15:40 AM
I think this footage has been posted before.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#4akshat_316(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 3:31:40 AM
I see. Nice.
---
www.staticshin.com
#5ServantOfErieosPosted 8/31/2013 3:45:05 AM
I didn't mean to be a buzzkill, lol

What they're doing with the system is interesting.

What would be nice is if they added something out of the ordinary like online co-op.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#6bulletproofvitaPosted 8/31/2013 3:46:06 AM
lol
---
PSN: bulletproofvita
[Waiting for Killzone Mercenary]
#7ThugETHPosted 8/31/2013 9:12:57 AM
I think it's looking great and it's pretty obvious Vita is the lead platform.
I don't get all the hate from the people crying it's not a console port. Sure Vita could handle a console style game but I have my console for that. I want different unique experiences on my Vita not toned down barely playable console ports!
---
[1:04pm] <R33P3R> how can a game be epic on a phone?
#8akshat_316(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 9:21:56 AM
ThugETH posted...
I don't get all the hate from the people crying it's not a console port. Sure Vita could handle a console style game but I have my console for that. I want different unique experiences on my Vita not toned down barely playable console ports!

Exactly. I just want to add that it is batman+metroidvania this alone should be enough to excite people
---
www.staticshin.com
#9akshat_316(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 9:23:49 AM
ServantOfErieos posted...
I didn't mean to be a buzzkill, lol

What they're doing with the system is interesting.

What would be nice is if they added something out of the ordinary like online co-op.

Yes! HYPE! Seriously though if they do it right this could become my favorite game on vita. Even favorite game this generation seeing the lack of metrodivania style games this gen.
---
www.staticshin.com
#10karissa1Posted 8/31/2013 9:25:11 AM
akhat_316 posted...
ThugETH posted...

Exactly. I just want to add that it is batman+metroidvania this alone should be enough to excite people

Ugh, that's three games in one. Metroid, Castlevania, Batman. I'd rather play a game with its own identity.

Also, I had to delete part of your username akhat, because it was against the TOS due to a censored word.