I Guess Physical Copy Games are now DEAD

#1whatnow12012Posted 8/31/2013 7:51:23 AM
To me I didnt give a crap about any of those games that Sony announced, do you wanan know why cause everyone of them is INDIE & that means NOT PHYSICAL, They will be on PSN being Digital Only games.

I guess YS MOC and the few games that come out this year will be the final Physical copy games made for the Vita & I am losing hope that God Eater 2 will be Localized in the US quite Frankly I really dont care anymore & I am considering now not on getting me a Vita.

Mainly since about 90% of these games are PSN Titles NOT PHYSICAL.

I guess the days of Physical Media is OVER now it is is DIGITAL Only games like Hotline Miami and those are PSN Only.

Why didnt they just make the stupid Vita into a Vita Go if they werent going to make PHYSICAL Games.

I want Physical Copyies so I can Show people my Collection Digital SUCKS cause you can not do that. So sense the Vita is going almost DIGITAL I am seriously thinking of Backing out on my Vita now.

Even though I want YS. at least on my 3DS I can buy Physical Copy Games such as Pokemon X/Y and Braverly Default then Dragon Quest 7.

While YS MOC will more than likely be the final Physical copy game on the VITA.
#2thompsontalker7Posted 8/31/2013 7:54:46 AM
Shut the f*** up.
---
Not removing this until Dr. Dre's Detox album is out. 11/22/08
http://www.abload.de/img/aonp7v.gif http://i.imgur.com/1CGr6lB.png
#3NGd72Posted 8/31/2013 7:55:40 AM
Somone can't afford a 32gb memory card :)

But seriously. Why would they keep going physical? There's no point since most people use handhelds for when they are mobile...not wanting to carry a buttload of games around.
#4DarthLaharlPosted 8/31/2013 7:56:22 AM
Lol you didn't know that most Indie games are digital on pretty much all platforms? You should be embarrassed right now.
---
Waiting for FF X/X-2, Y's Memories Of Celceta, Toukiden, Infamous: Second Son, The Guided Fate Paradox, Pokemon X, Sorcery Saga, Tearaway, Destiny, and Knack
#5KenauePosted 8/31/2013 7:58:22 AM
While YS MOC will more than likely be the final Physical copy game on the VITA.

I hate stupid trolls like you.
---
Now Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn; Next Up: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD Remix
PSN: Lord_CBH
#6thompsontalker7Posted 8/31/2013 7:59:29 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#7mishimarampoakuPosted 8/31/2013 8:00:16 AM
If you want physical copies then you can buy Five Hundred and Ninety Nine copies of the same game. Also digital copies are beneficial because it allows you to hold multiple games instead of just one game from the cart.
***I am disappointed in you TC... but I am going to guess you are a troll or a young kid that cannot use spell check or a little grammar.
---
PSN: Magenic (please send note)
#8karissa1Posted 8/31/2013 8:04:55 AM
Let's not all gang up on the TC now, really immature.
#9ThePonyColliePosted 8/31/2013 8:18:12 AM
Good. Physical games are bad for the environment.
---
Lord Erieos is definitely coming...
#10whatnow12012(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 8:18:18 AM
everyone gangs up on me, so I am use to it, also I been gaming since 1982, the Atari 2600 was my 1st console so that makes me Older & more mature than you all.

Also I bet you all didnt even begin gaming until the PS1 days. meaning you are not even in your 20s.

My grammar, my English is fine & yes I do realize that INDIE means straight to PSN and are Digital Games only.

Has Sony announced any Physical Games NO, 90% of them are PSN ONLY, with YS MOC probably being the last Physical Media Game.

Also I can afford a 32 GB Memory Stick if I wanted to, but to me since these games are PSN Titles I see no reason in getting my Vita now.

I know exactly what is going on, & what is going on with the Vita, which the Vita is almost now a PSP Go,

I have seen no Physical games other than what is releasing this year Batman Blackgate, Tearaway, Killzone, YS likely the final Physical Games.

The reason I am passionate is cause I prefer Physical over Digital, although those are good games on the PSN such as Hotline Miami I still want my Physical.

Like I said I like these games being in my Collection with Digital YOU CAN NOT DO THAT.

So since almost everything now on the Vita is Digital Only PSN I may skip on the Vita.