What's "The" game you wished you had not bought.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What's "The" game you wished you had not bought.
2 years ago#1
PS Vita - Dungeon Hunters

Seriously..W T F is up with this game?

Honorable mention to - The Eye of Judgment (Wasted about $130 for a 2 week poorly made broken mechanics game)
---
My Backlog: http://www.backloggery.com/Visaith
3DS and Vita ftw!!
2 years ago#2
Probably Castlevania Mirror of Fate and Mario and Luigi: Tutorial Time. It's a toss up between the two.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089 (Matt); Steam: Joben
2 years ago#3
Dead Space 3 - I really loved the series but this game was just awful.
Dragon's Crown - It was really great but then all the excitement wore off & got boring quick.
---
PSN/XBL/Steam/: greenrick41
3DS: 3866-8148-1134
2 years ago#4
KGTrigger posted...
Probably Castlevania Mirror of Fate and Mario and Luigi: Tutorial Time. It's a toss up between the two.

Castlevania was so bad I didn't even remember it, I traded back like 3 days after I bought it.

I can related to the Dragon's Crown comment, felt much more like a $15 PSN than a $40 retail game.
---
My Backlog: http://www.backloggery.com/Visaith
3DS and Vita ftw!!
2 years ago#5
Gravity Rush and Muramasa: The Demon Blade.

Gravity Rush has a great concept behind it, but it feels unfinished and empty. Muramasa is a bit lacking plot-wise, and I'm absolutely horrible at it.
---
It's so sunny today.
http://preview.tinyurl.com/Drakengard3Petition
2 years ago#6
Ragnarok Odyssey. It was good for a little bit, but no one else ever played it with me.
---
What does it mean if the PS Button glows blue?
"orcs are near" -OMG_A_PONY
2 years ago#7
Assassin's Creed Liberation. It's terrible, everything else I've bought I've enjoyed thoroughly.
2 years ago#8
Rayman Origin, while a good game, I wish I didn't buy it day one, or not buy it at all.

Ninja Gaiden for Vita,

a lot of games for PSP
---
PSN: ghattas
2 years ago#9
Motorstorm: RC. It probably isn't a horrible game, but I regret being sucked into getting it because it was on sale and cross-buy. The PS3 version has terrible graphics and I realized I preferred more arcadey-handling racers (vs. this game that controls cars much like how you would with a remote control- hence RC).

Just not my type of game. I prefer Sonic All-Stars Racing Transformed by a mile.
2 years ago#10
It's a tie between Class Of Heroes, New Little King's Story (feels like it's running at 15fps or less), and Code Of Princess(this game literally runs at 5fps sometimes. It's basically a slideshow).
---
Waiting for FF X/X-2, Y's Memories Of Celceta, Toukiden, Infamous: Second Son, The Guided Fate Paradox, Pokemon X, Sorcery Saga, Tearaway, Destiny, and Knack
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. What's "The" game you wished you had not bought.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived