Rayman vita looks so much better than Mario 3ds... It can save the psp vita.

#51Sailor GoonPosted 9/4/2013 4:34:11 AM
ServantOfErieos posted...
Buretsu posted...
karissa1 posted...
Sly Cooper is better than Mario.

Yes, I agree, apples are better than oranges. Because they taste more like apples than oranges do.

For the record, I LOVE Sly Cooper, but this comparison is just stupid and childish

I fail to see how comparing two platforming games is stupid and childish. oh wait, it must be because we're talking about non-Nintendo franchises being better than a Nintendo one, so in your eyes it must be..
---
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#52karissa1Posted 9/4/2013 4:35:58 AM
^ Agreed.
#53ServantOfErieosPosted 9/4/2013 4:38:13 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
Buretsu posted...
karissa1 posted...

Yes, I agree, apples are better than oranges. Because they taste more like apples than oranges do.

For the record, I LOVE Sly Cooper, but this comparison is just stupid and childish

I fail to see how comparing two platforming games is stupid and childish. oh wait, it must be because we're talking about non-Nintendo franchises being better than a Nintendo one, so in your eyes it must be..

What the hell, I wasnt agreeing with anything Buretsu said, lol
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#54JurassicBondPosted 9/4/2013 4:59:41 AM
LOL at the idea of Rayman saving the Vita. If there is one game that can save the Vita(which there isn't), it definitely will not be a multiplatform game. This is as dumb as people who think FFXHD will save the Vita.
---
Reading: The World Until Yesterday - Jared Diamond
http://i.imgur.com/AUbFA.jpg http://i.imgur.com/nYklT.jpg
#55Bancario51Posted 9/4/2013 5:27:31 AM
do you enjoy making these apple to orange topics?
---
#XboxWon (not changing this till its truth)
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#56Sailor GoonPosted 9/4/2013 5:58:21 AM
Sailor Goon posted...
Buretsu posted...
karissa1 posted...

What the hell, I wasnt agreeing with anything Buretsu said, lol

I was responding to what Buretsu said, not you. I only quoted from you because I have the troll on ignore
---
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh
#57Numbuh100Posted 9/4/2013 8:53:21 PM
Pokemon will ensure Vita will not be saved.
---
Waiting for: Pokemon X and Y, Monolith Soft's X, Smash Bros. 4, Mario Kart 8, Watch Dogs, Dark Souls 2