Ducktales Fail

#1DuthosPosted 9/2/2013 10:06:52 PM
Shoulda been on the Vita. What the hell were they thinking?
---
My superiority complex is better than yours.
#2Omega_BlackPosted 9/2/2013 10:47:14 PM
"They" were probably thinking "Let's not waste money by putting this game on a system where it won't even get noticed".
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#3mike_411Posted 9/2/2013 10:49:03 PM
Omega_Black posted...
"They" were probably thinking "Let's not waste money by putting this game on a system where it won't even get noticed".

An indie-ish game like this would have been right at home on Vita.
---
I wish all weapons & armor looked identical.
#4SplatterHouse55Posted 9/2/2013 10:54:19 PM
I am actually very surprised that more of the games offered on XBL and PSN arent on the Vita. Most are tailor-made games for a handheld. I would love to be able to play Pac-Man Championship Ed DX (amongst many others) on the go.
---
Ever since I started working, every day has be worse than the last, so every time you see me it's the worst day of my life. - Office Space
#5Tino_Tonitini2Posted 9/2/2013 11:06:53 PM(edited)
How many people who own a Vita would have felt comfortable forking over $15 to Capcom for this game? I would guess not many, especially since it's a "cartoony" Disney game.

For the record, I own the PS3 and Wii U versions of "DuckTales Remastered" (short story: I like it). Additionally, "cartoony" and "Disney" are enticing words to me when they describe video games, but I don't represent the majority of the gaming community.

I will say though that I agree it would be a fine addition to the Vita's library.
#6TheKonamiManPosted 9/3/2013 1:22:21 AM
Additionally, "cartoony" and "Disney" are enticing words to me when they describe video games

With your screenname on here I thought that would be obvious.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v480/TheKonamiMan/sig/Darkstalkers.png
|D|A|R|K|S|T|A|L|K|E|R|S| - My Anti-Drug
#72nd_strikerPosted 9/3/2013 1:23:49 AM
didnt ducktales get average reviews? would prefer other games to this, including castle of illusion, sonic advenutre and nights
---
"SS7 is still putting 40+ goals in per season even if he does pretend that a tap in was a bicycle kick every now and then"
#8Tino_Tonitini2Posted 9/3/2013 2:05:06 AM
TheKonamiMan posted...
Additionally, "cartoony" and "Disney" are enticing words to me when they describe video games

With your screenname on here I thought that would be obvious.

I didn't think about that but, to be fair, "The Weekenders" is relatively obscure as far Disney animated TV shows go. I imagine few users understand the inspiration behind my screen name.
#9ns_85Posted 9/3/2013 2:06:12 AM
looks like a meh game anyway.
#10ns_85Posted 9/3/2013 2:06:13 AM
looks like a meh game anyway.