A question about digital copy and online pass:)

#1kopo007Posted 9/3/2013 9:23:29 AM
Hi,, I just bought my Vita a few days ago and I'm a little confuse about digital copy. Does it also comes with online pass like the physical copy or do I have to buy online pass?

Thanks in advance:)
#2stargazer64Posted 9/3/2013 9:24:43 AM
Digital copy comes with the online pass. It's a separate download that should automatically download when you download the game.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#3kopo007(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 9:27:56 AM
stargazer64 posted...
Digital copy comes with the online pass. It's a separate download that should automatically download when you download the game.

Ah...thanks for your quick reply:) Now I can buy Killzone without any worry OoO
#4Angemon_23Posted 9/3/2013 11:53:53 AM
kopo007 posted...
stargazer64 posted...

Lol, Killzone. Game is 3417MB and there's already a 1190MB patch for stability fixes and performance optimization. Damn it, 4 hours until midnight...
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover
#5stargazer64Posted 9/3/2013 11:58:44 AM
Angemon_23 posted...
kopo007 posted...
stargazer64 posted...

Lol, Killzone. Game is 3417MB and there's already a 1190MB patch for stability fixes and performance optimization. Damn it, 4 hours until midnight...

Lawdy. Going to eat away at my precious card space even though I'm Getting Physical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWz9VN40nCA
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#6Laevant(Moderator)Posted 9/3/2013 12:00:07 PM
Angemon_23 posted...
1190MB patch

I hate life.
---
[Formerly Envirasu] [<3 MGO] [Cool Cats > all]
#7Angemon_23Posted 9/3/2013 12:25:09 PM
Laevant posted...
Angemon_23 posted...
1190MB patch

I hate life.

Yep, 4,6GB of space used after installing the update. I suspect that the update contains new content that will be released gradually. Like Soul Sacrifice, where we got a large update and the downloads to "add" new monsters were only 100KBs.
---
"Angemon_23 already rocked this topic to its very core, and everyone since is just posting in the ashes." - GradyHoover