Any news on the Phy Copy of Atelier Meruru Plus: The Apprentice of Arland?

#1marioparty17Posted 9/3/2013 11:37:06 AM
Went to a far away game store that not my local one and ask if they did have a copy, and they said they never got say games, they did have copies of legends though so im still happy.
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature #ReleaseDart/Abe
#2Laevant(Moderator)Posted 9/3/2013 11:43:42 AM
Not that I'm aware of. I'm not sure it was ever confirmed beyond one small-time site listing it as physical and digital. Personally, I wouldn't get your hopes up.
---
[Formerly Envirasu] [<3 MGO] [Cool Cats > all]
#3bh7812Posted 9/3/2013 5:08:40 PM
Quote:Not that I'm aware of. I'm not sure it was ever confirmed beyond one small-time site listing it as physical and digital. Personally, I wouldn't get your hopes up.
@Laevant

Yeah, like Atelier Totori, it's probably going to end up being digital only for the US and Europe. It's easier this way, since I can pick it up later and not need to worry about physical copies disappearing. That is one big plus to everything gradually shifting digital. Definitely going to buy it but it'll be a bit.
---
Sent from my iPad via PowerFAQs 1.11
#4nyannyan91Posted 9/3/2013 5:56:16 PM
Digital only. If physical were to exist, Amazon or Gamestop would have had pre-order listed.
Same like totori where the game just randomly appear on psn. I just noticed that it was coming oversea
on Sunday.
#5marioparty17(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2013 5:59:06 PM
just called my local gaming store, said they dont have copies and if they dont by friday, then it not going happen, plenty copies of Rayman though, you guys should get that !!!
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature #ReleaseDart/Abe