Sony announce there TGS 2013 lineup.

#51stargazer64Posted 9/6/2013 9:07:18 AM
Golden_Mean posted...
What's the difference between Dynasty Warriors and Orochi Warriors? I mean they look like they play exactly the same.

Orochi mashes Dynasty Warriors together with Samurai Warriors. Yes, they play similarly.
---
"...so much wrong with this post it reached critical mass and became a black hole of ignorance from which no educated thought can escape." - GenocideH
#52DarthLaharlPosted 9/6/2013 9:23:46 AM
VegantoKeens posted...
Hahaha, good thing those brackets explain that GOD EATER 2 is God Eater 2, I don't speak all caps.

That PS4 line up is so western, I can't see it wowing most of the Japanese audience at all.

Those Koei games better make it to us this time, I don't want to miss out on another WO version. The Legend of Heroes game looks pretty cool with that woman with a glaive on a horse. I'm pretty sure they will love Tearaway.

I'm kinda surprised they are gonna show Batman. Aren't they more into their own anime badasses? Love that Sengoku Basara is back, I'll just import that cause I know we will never see a translated one again.

I always thought the Japanese liked DCs main comic heroes. Batman and Superman especially.
---
Waiting for FF X/X-2, Y's Memories Of Celceta, Toukiden, Infamous: Second Son, The Guided Fate Paradox, Pokemon X, Sorcery Saga, Tearaway, Destiny, and Knack
#53battlfrnt2006Posted 9/6/2013 10:07:29 AM
talesfan215 posted...
Yay for God Eater 2.

Double yay, I played the hell out of the Japanese demo. That game is bliss.
---
Gamertag: CapraDaemon / PSN (Vita): mtllica
Most Anticipated Titles; Dark Souls 2, Rime, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV, The Witcher 3
#54Hercik1(Topic Creator)Posted 9/6/2013 10:43:46 AM
DarthLaharl posted...
VegantoKeens posted...
Hahaha, good thing those brackets explain that GOD EATER 2 is God Eater 2, I don't speak all caps.

That PS4 line up is so western, I can't see it wowing most of the Japanese audience at all.

Those Koei games better make it to us this time, I don't want to miss out on another WO version. The Legend of Heroes game looks pretty cool with that woman with a glaive on a horse. I'm pretty sure they will love Tearaway.

I'm kinda surprised they are gonna show Batman. Aren't they more into their own anime badasses? Love that Sengoku Basara is back, I'll just import that cause I know we will never see a translated one again.

I always thought the Japanese liked DCs main comic heroes. Batman and Superman especially.

I'm not sure about DC but I know they love spiderman to the point that the newest movie premier there first.