Vita needs a brand new Final Fantasy Tactics

#1DragonFlame99Posted 9/4/2013 2:26:30 PM
I been hungering for some FFT we need a sequel to War of Lions or something. Disgaea is boring me now lol.
---
blah blah blah videos games blah blah blah troll blah blah blah joke topic - that sums up gamefaqs but sadly i like it Lol
#2yankee6903Posted 9/4/2013 2:26:54 PM
A2 GRIMOIRe!!!
#3archedsoulPosted 9/4/2013 2:27:35 PM
Yes so much. Sadly it's dead outside of mobiles it seems.
---
"Fear cuts deeper than swords."
#4Jprime666Posted 9/4/2013 2:28:16 PM
Vita needs a lot of things.
---
How many emotions is people?
#5VegantoKeensPosted 9/4/2013 2:29:41 PM
I wish Sony had its own Fire Emblem. Somehow FFT feels a lot less cool. FE's armor and character design is just way more badass.

I loved FFTA, but could never get in the regular FFT. It would be sweet if they made one with the same gameplay, but with a graphics style like Valkyrie Chronicles.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
#6fatelordPosted 9/4/2013 2:32:56 PM
VegantoKeens posted...
I wish Sony had its own Fire Emblem. Somehow FFT feels a lot less cool. FE's armor and character design is just way more badass.

I loved FFTA, but could never get in the regular FFT. It would be sweet if they made one with the same gameplay, but with a graphics style like Valkyrie Chronicles.

You're 12 right ?
---
Morality, like art, means drawing a line someplace.....Oscar Wilde
#7Sain_of_CaelinPosted 9/4/2013 2:34:18 PM
I agree. FFT2 would be ideal.
---
http://www.backloggery.com/sainthegoo
https://www.youtube.com/user/VicariousBrian/videos?view=1&flow=grid
#8XCrossYZPosted 9/4/2013 2:34:56 PM
Have you tried Tactics advanced and Tactics A2? Both just as good and hours of gameplay?
---
I bleed Big Blue!
Official Asmodeus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#9GuitaristMattPosted 9/4/2013 2:36:08 PM
Delay all the Square Enix games!
---
What does it mean if the PS Button glows blue?
"orcs are near" -OMG_A_PONY
#10VegantoKeensPosted 9/4/2013 2:37:51 PM
fatelord posted...
VegantoKeens posted...

You're 12 right ?

I'm twelve because I liked FFTA and FE? At least I am old enough to use commas and question marks properly.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake