Good Vita cases?

#1MegaSlimePosted 9/4/2013 6:27:09 PM
Still using the FEB case, but it's just a little too big to carry around.

Most important thing I'm looking for in a Vita case is that it is something that protects the screen when I put it in my pocket. Would be nice if I am able to use the Vita while in the case like the PSP's PGP case. It doesn't matter if it doesn't have any slots for extra games or memory cards.

Any good recommendations?
---
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure
#2rstewart00Posted 9/4/2013 6:48:16 PM
i dont about a carrying case, but hori make a hard case with a flip cover that protects your screen, i order a muramasa limited to get one, but i saw the plain ones on amazon, and their is also a another brand that makes on, but i cant remember what it is. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006WJ6YGW/ref=ox_sc_sfl_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

hope this helps.
#3MegaSlime(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 6:55:02 PM
Do you like it?
---
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
#4rstewart00Posted 9/4/2013 7:00:58 PM
havent got the muramasa one yet, comes tommorrow, right now i just some name brand double sided zipper soft case, works ggod, but im worried about it being smashed, thats why i got this one, its not really bulky, but its still the same size as two vitas stacked together.
#5MegaSlime(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 10:21:47 AM
bump
---
#6lilburritoPosted 9/5/2013 10:28:57 AM
Check out the Vita "Pull N Go Folio", comes with it's own mini case, a good one at that. It should be available at Target.
---
"Henshin A Go-Go Baby!"