Theres a Gundam game coming!!! yeeeeeeaaaaah!!!

#1GundamRedPosted 9/4/2013 11:11:05 PM
Gundam Breaker!
H*** yeah!
Bout time we got one.
#2ShaneJPosted 9/4/2013 11:25:53 PM
Yeah! Cause Battle Destiny doesn't exist or anything.
---
3DS: 4339-3574-6803 FF XIV: Setsuna Alkaid -Server: Adamantoise
PSN(PS3&PSV)/Gamertag(360): WingZeroKai
#3grangiaPosted 9/4/2013 11:57:28 PM
? The same one we've known about for a while now? Or is it getting a localization?
---
http://app.sketchclub.com/user/10083807
PSN:Dr-Toszi
#4GuitaristMattPosted 9/5/2013 12:03:27 AM
Where is HYDRAGUNDAM at? WHOOP! wait a minute... where is the link? What gundam game?
---
What does it mean if the PS Button glows blue?
"orcs are near" -OMG_A_PONY
#5GundamRed(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2013 1:59:27 AM
grangia posted...
? The same one we've known about for a while now? Or is it getting a localization?

Whos this "we" ur talking about? I dont know anyone who knew about it, and many other people on this board didnt know about it...

By "we" do you mean you... do you here more than one voice in ur head?! Thats not a good sign! Lol
#6halfelven23Posted 9/5/2013 2:04:05 AM
GundamRed posted...
grangia posted...

Whos this "we" ur talking about? I dont know anyone who knew about it, and many other people on this board didnt know about it...

By "we" do you mean you... do you here more than one voice in ur head?! Thats not a good sign! Lol

uh....it was announced like....one year ago at TGS?? i'm pretty sure its an old news that its coming to vita.......
the release date is new though, i'm going to import this
---
PSN ID: Gogunners23
#7EmperorwonPosted 9/5/2013 2:12:53 AM
This was announced a year ago.

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 4, however, was announced yesterday.
---
---
---
#8AngelWithaHatPosted 9/5/2013 11:44:09 AM
GundamRed posted...
Gundam Breaker!
H*** yeah!
Bout time we got one.

Gundam Breaker is getting localized?

Source?
#9FAST_USER_NAMEPosted 9/5/2013 11:52:02 AM
AngelWithaHat posted...
GundamRed posted...
Gundam Breaker!
H*** yeah!
Bout time we got one.

Gundam Breaker is getting localized?

Source?

It not just a Japan release date hell only gundam games that get localized are the DW Gundam
#10gray_fox_00Posted 9/5/2013 1:17:36 PM
GundamRed posted...
grangia posted...

It was announced about a year ago along with the PS3 version, then was rumored to have been canceled and made only a PS3 release then recently confirmed the Vita version was still coming.

Also Gundam Seed Battle Destiny exists.

Think I'm going to burn my copies of Gundam Char's Counter Attack and Gundam Zeta games to iso, convert them, and put them on my PSP when I get home.
---
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice