FINAL FANTASY XIV:A Realm Reborn playable on VITA. Possible 2nd screen VITA app!

#51StrikeNinja24Posted 9/6/2013 7:09:20 PM
archedsoul posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
You're doing it intentionally, and you only speak for yourself.

For me, Square-Enix = Greatest Developer after KojiPro, by far best Publisher, and FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn = GOTY.

Ahh, it all makes sense. My theory on you being a massive SE fanboy is confirmed. No wonder you're getting your jimmies overrustled so hard right now.

Any attacks on SE is strangely hurting your ego, that's why you're lashing out with all this whining. I mean, you're the one who got really defensive merely because I expressed my concern over the MIA FFX Vita version with zero videos of it, so much so, you started making up lies like "there are plenty of videos because... MULTIPLATFORM" or "they run identical" with absolutely no sources to back that up.

What, we're just supposed to take your words for it? When other multiplatforms, especially between consoles and handhelds show off the different versions?

Dude, you just figured this out? All I needed to do was look at the user name and a handful of posts from him and it was obvious that to this guy that SE can do no wrong. Don't depend on this guy for any sort of objectivity about SE, especially FF.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#52Sexy_L4DYPosted 9/6/2013 8:36:41 PM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
Playing it on my PC. Way better.

"but with some restrictions on the Party Content."

It's really not since you can play with a mouse and keyboard on ps3
---
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqmczjD06s1qipitl.gif
#53StrikeNinja24Posted 9/6/2013 8:41:59 PM
Sexy_L4DY posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...

If that was the only thing.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#54ShaneJPosted 9/6/2013 8:48:32 PM
Sexy_L4DY posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...

The framerate drops in some areas are unplayable. A trip to the PS3 board can tell you that. Or I can, since I own both versions, and beta tested both. Its passable, but barely.
---
3DS: 4339-3574-6803 FF XIV: Setsuna Alkaid -Server: Adamantoise
PSN(PS3&PSV)/Gamertag(360): WingZeroKai
#55Spiroth_Kweehh(Topic Creator)Posted 9/7/2013 2:11:27 AM
StrikeNinja24 posted...
archedsoul posted...
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
You're doing it intentionally, and you only speak for yourself.

For me, Square-Enix = Greatest Developer after KojiPro, by far best Publisher, and FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn = GOTY.

Ahh, it all makes sense. My theory on you being a massive SE fanboy is confirmed. No wonder you're getting your jimmies overrustled so hard right now.

Any attacks on SE is strangely hurting your ego, that's why you're lashing out with all this whining. I mean, you're the one who got really defensive merely because I expressed my concern over the MIA FFX Vita version with zero videos of it, so much so, you started making up lies like "there are plenty of videos because... MULTIPLATFORM" or "they run identical" with absolutely no sources to back that up.

What, we're just supposed to take your words for it? When other multiplatforms, especially between consoles and handhelds show off the different versions?

Dude, you just figured this out? All I needed to do was look at the user name and a handful of posts from him and it was obvious that to this guy that SE can do no wrong. Don't depend on this guy for any sort of objectivity about SE, especially FF.

Are you serious?

1) I love FINAL FANTASY. That doesn't mean I believe everything about it is perfect. I got in an argument about FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn yesterday because I claimed its VA is by far the worst in FINAL FANTASY history and reeks of amateurism.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/678051-final-fantasy-xiv-online-a-realm-reborn/67176590

Post #9.

And with that your claim is proven a lie.

2) My username is a combination of my real life name and the sound Chocobos make.

Just because I don't want to pee in a 100% positive topic for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn and VITA fans, that had nothing to do with any of the stuff the negative people used to derail it, it doesn't mean I think Square-Enix can do no wrong.

Again, it means that this topic didn't warrant that kind of discussion.
I have been accused many many times of what you accuse me, so I must be doing something wrong, but I refuse to become a negative hipster and put a negative spin wherever it isn't needed, just to be cool and acceptable.

I'll use criticism where it counts and is applicable (official forums, topics with that intention, etc). Not in positive fan topics.
---
Official Wild Chocobo of the Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]: Final Fantasy Board
Official Wild Chocobo of the Final Fantasy world
#56DarkZV2BetaPosted 9/7/2013 3:51:10 AM(edited)
Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
DarkZV2Beta posted...
You can already do this, though. What's special about it now?

Please tell me how! I'll be doing it right away! Would love to proceed at my Carpenter Class while in bed! :)

That nVidia Shield thing you keep bandwagon-hating.
For that matter, a tablet/phone with Splashtop and a blutooth game controller works as well, provided you have low enough standards.
---
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64
#57archedsoulPosted 9/7/2013 5:38:13 AM(edited)
StrikeNinja24 posted...

Yeah, you're right. I originally thought he was just a really bad and uneducated poster with OCD (he's still typing all the names in all caps like press releases, definitely something wrong with the poor guy).

Spiroth_Kweehh posted...
Are you serious?

1) I love FINAL FANTASY. That doesn't mean I believe everything about it is perfect. I got in an argument about FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn yesterday because I claimed its VA is by far the worst in FINAL FANTASY history and reeks of amateurism.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/678051-final-fantasy-xiv-online-a-realm-reborn/67176590

Post #9.

And with that your claim is proven a lie.

lmao, the joke is back. Love how you're ignoring my posts and questions calling you out on your BS and trying to deflect to crying. Also, that doesn't prove anything, but then again you seem to think that just saying something like "they're identical" without any sources proves something. So much hypocrisy. I suggest you go take some logic and debate classes and learn some proper English. Proving something false =/= proving something is a lie.

Just because I don't want to pee in a 100% positive topic for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn and VITA fans, that had nothing to do with any of the stuff the negative people used to derail it, it doesn't mean I think Square-Enix can do no wrong.

There's no such thing as 100% positive topics, especially on gfaqs. If you want that, there's plenty of Vita boards where the delusional mods ban you for anything negative. I suggest you go there to shelter your fragile ego.

And nobody derailed anything. It was all on topic and pertaining to your OP. You're the one who did most of the derailing by getting ultra buttmad defensive over Strike, Dark, Vishana and my posts and then spreading BS because you started frothing at the mouth.

1. Educate yourself
2. Learn to ignore things that you have no idea about or that hurt your ego instead of getting all depressed and wailing.

Again, it means that this topic didn't warrant that kind of discussion.

What type of discussion? Criticism and worries of stuff you brought up? What are you 6? Please grow up.

I have been accused many many times of what you accuse me, so I must be doing something wrong, but I refuse to become a negative hipster and put a negative spin wherever it isn't needed, just to be cool and acceptable.I'll use criticism where it counts and is applicable (official forums, topics with that intention, etc). Not in positive fan topics.

Only someone as delusional and uninformed as you would think there's negative spinning going on here.

And lmao @ you thinking criticism has to be limited to only certain topics. You post a topic, and people will comment, it's that basic and simple. We're not here to shelter your ego. Son, I suggest you go back to school.
---
"Fear cuts deeper than swords."
#58godslayer61Posted 9/7/2013 5:06:38 AM
StrikeNinja24 posted...

pc gaming sucks ,
---
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975------------------wii u-kish1975------3ds-0361-6138-6925
#59archedsoulPosted 9/7/2013 5:09:45 AM
godslayer61 posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...

pc gaming sucks ,

Shots fired
---
"Fear cuts deeper than swords."
#60ShaneJPosted 9/7/2013 8:08:44 AM
godslayer61 posted...
StrikeNinja24 posted...