Legendary NAMCO BANDAI GAMES GUNDAM BREAKER hits the PS Vita on 10/31/2013!

#1furygodsPosted 9/6/2013 2:43:13 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMuZkK5Z5t8

Not a fan of Gundam but I don't judge people's tastes...

I prefer lolis more.
---
With courage comes glory. With glory comes immortality.
#2GalluszPosted 9/6/2013 2:43:49 PM
Localizations?

No?

Bye
---
"Impossible doesn't mean very difficult. Very difficult is winning the Nobel Prize; impossible is eating the Sun." ~Lou Reed.
#3AngelWithaHatPosted 9/6/2013 2:49:15 PM
Gallusz posted...
Localizations?

No?

Bye
#4VsinPosted 9/6/2013 3:03:40 PM
I care! Most of you guys probably don't give a rat's rear about Gundam, but this is what I gathered:

- Gundam sells EVERYTHING. One of the highest grossing PSP games was Gundam vs Gundam Next Plus, which is another crossover but with different mechanics. So while it probably won't make a dent in Western sales, I'm hoping that this pushes PSVs like hotcakes.

- Gundam Breaker (PS3) has apparently rated really highly.

- Gundam Build Fighters (...a new series, don't think too hard about it) is also premiering in October. The premise? Build-your-own Gundam/MS and then fight with it. The exact same premise as Breaker really. I'm 99% sure the release dates coincide so the products push each other.

Overall, this is far better news than previous posters have given it credit for. Yeah I'm not expecting localization either, but it's great news for the future of the PSV.
---
If I'm not Vsin, I'm Aldracity.
#5GalluszPosted 9/6/2013 3:09:06 PM
Vsin posted...
I care! Most of you guys probably don't give a rat's rear about Gundam, but this is what I gathered:

- Gundam sells EVERYTHING. One of the highest grossing PSP games was Gundam vs Gundam Next Plus, which is another crossover but with different mechanics. So while it probably won't make a dent in Western sales, I'm hoping that this pushes PSVs like hotcakes.

- Gundam Breaker (PS3) has apparently rated really highly.

- Gundam Build Fighters (...a new series, don't think too hard about it) is also premiering in October. The premise? Build-your-own Gundam/MS and then fight with it. The exact same premise as Breaker really. I'm 99% sure the release dates coincide so the products push each other.

Overall, this is far better news than previous posters have given it credit for. Yeah I'm not expecting localization either, but it's great news for the future of the PSV.

Maybe in Japan
---
"Impossible doesn't mean very difficult. Very difficult is winning the Nobel Prize; impossible is eating the Sun." ~Lou Reed.
#6Microfox1Posted 9/6/2013 3:54:31 PM
I love Gundam and I really do want good things for the Vita, but even I admit Gundam is next to dead here in the States when it comes to the general consumer. The Japanese release of Breaker isn't going to do anything for the Vita. Sorry.
---
i saw a guy eating a big mac today, SIGN OF AN MGS4 360 PORT!?!? - headwounds13
#713_TanksPosted 9/6/2013 3:56:32 PM
This game will probably never make it out of Japan. At least it looks cool.
---
Check out what I'm playing this week at:
http://www.gamesmelter.com/what-im-playing-this-week-12/
#8AjidoMarujidoPosted 9/6/2013 4:01:27 PM
::Sees the words "Namco" and "Vita" in the title::

Oh look, another Japan-only game...
---
[[Currently Playing]] -- Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F (PS3), Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (PS3 and PC)
[[PSN - MilesEdgeworth]] ~ [[XBL - The 22nd]]
#9youngskillzPosted 9/6/2013 5:34:16 PM
breaker is alright, reminds of DWG but with alot more customization.

i had more fun with battle destiny on vita, not to mention it has some of the best gundam visuals ever.
---
Metal Bands OTM -- Severed Fate, Mechanical God Creation, Persefone, Callenish Circle, Before the Dawn, Evertrapped, Destinity, Neptune, Isolated.
#10masked_yazooPosted 9/6/2013 5:36:57 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]