Legendary NAMCO BANDAI GAMES GUNDAM BREAKER hits the PS Vita on 10/31/2013!

#11MightyAdam_Posted 9/6/2013 5:58:37 PM
masked_yazoo posted...
Gallusz posted...
Localizations?

No?

Bye

I play SD Gundam G Gen series and Vs series without any knowledge of Jap. And I still kick ass.

/salute
---
Currently playing: Persona 4 Golden
PSN: Csarcazm
#12kuragari1anonlyPosted 9/6/2013 6:26:50 PM
Gundam VS Gundam Next Plus was awesome

I might import this one
---
Destroy them all! Shoot the core!
"I am in awe at your ability to break every game you touch xD" - Capt. McWaffleton
#13USMCinfinityPosted 9/6/2013 6:32:06 PM
This looks VERY COOL...BUT will never come out in the west. Hopefully a Armored Core will...eventually.
---
My Backlog: http://www.backloggery.com/Visaith
3DS and Vita ftw!!
#14KGTriggerPosted 9/6/2013 6:36:17 PM
AngelWithaHat posted...
Gallusz posted...
Localizations?

No?

Bye

This.

Also, I read your name as furrygod.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089 (Matt); Steam: Joben
#15J_Can_ManPosted 9/6/2013 9:21:04 PM
Gundam VS Gundam Next plus is like my favorite PSP game ever...I would love one like it to actually get localized in the states.
---
You have no...idea 'bout me...do you?
#16karissa1Posted 9/6/2013 9:22:43 PM
Japan only, so topic is worthless for those not in Japan.
#17zeplin1180Posted 9/7/2013 1:06:32 AM
if this game turns out to be as good as it looks from this video, then i'm doing all that i can to import it!!! besides, it's time i import a few other Vita games like one or both of the Tales games, along with One Piece.

i always kick myself for not getting around to import some of the cooler looking PSP (perfect ex. being Gundam Vs Gundam Next+) games that didn't make it over to the states.
#18Chaos_MissilePosted 9/7/2013 2:11:21 AM
Vsin posted...
I care! Most of you guys probably don't give a rat's rear about Gundam, but this is what I gathered:

- Gundam sells EVERYTHING. One of the highest grossing PSP games was Gundam vs Gundam Next Plus, which is another crossover but with different mechanics. So while it probably won't make a dent in Western sales, I'm hoping that this pushes PSVs like hotcakes.

- Gundam Breaker (PS3) has apparently rated really highly.

- Gundam Build Fighters (...a new series, don't think too hard about it) is also premiering in October. The premise? Build-your-own Gundam/MS and then fight with it. The exact same premise as Breaker really. I'm 99% sure the release dates coincide so the products push each other.

Overall, this is far better news than previous posters have given it credit for. Yeah I'm not expecting localization either, but it's great news for the future of the PSV.

How did the Vita do when this was released?: http://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/643156-kidou-senshi-gundam-seed-battle-destiny
---
Action speaks louder than words. But words, when used right, overwhelm any action - Me, 2006
Let's put a smile on that face - The Joker, 2008
#19halfelven23Posted 9/7/2013 2:30:03 AM
i'll get this 100%
---
PSN ID: Gogunners23