The Ys Game coming to the Vita looks good, goes the others?

#11BerlingerTPosted 9/6/2013 6:39:29 PM
SmoshCuch posted...
It's ARPG, and the combat looks very similar to the system they used in Ys Seven. If you're interested in this game, I'd check out Ys Seven. It was an excellent PSP exclusive, and I believe that it's available for Vita, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

It is available for the Vita, no PS3 required. As is Ys I and II Chronicles, which is good, if you can get into the Bump system. Ys I feels a lot like a Zelda game, in my opinion, though Seven doesn't as much.
---
http://www.postloop.com/invite/BerlingerTG
Now Playing: Atelier Meruru Plus: The Apprentice of Arland (PS Vita), The Walking Dead (PS Vita)
#12j2zon2591Posted 9/6/2013 6:54:41 PM
XCrossYZ posted...
Never took a look at the series, and by the look of it, the game looks like an RPG. Looks unique too, should I give any of these a test run and which one?

Try ys 7.

Pretty good for a portable game since you can save anywhere (just feels better than pausing/freezing games IMO).

It's very easy to get in and out of.
#13SekaiIchibanPosted 9/8/2013 8:48:00 AM
The upcoming Ys game is very blurry for some reason. Tested the trial version from jp PSN and it felt like the image was put through some motion blurring. I would still get it though since I am a big fan of the Ys series.