The TGS announcements were both good and a little weird.

#11Lord_Vishana(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 12:51:02 AM
eixeeee posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
eixeeee posted...
I was glad to see that Japan's apparently getting physical carts for X & X-2 - hopefully Square will extend the same courtesy over here or even better - give us a Vita LE. :)

Yay! I wasn't aware of that. It was one of my biggest concerns about the game.

Yup, mine too. Now all we need is confirmation from SE EU/NA and we're away laughing. By the way Vish, did you get my PM? :O

Just noticed it. I'll read it now. :-)
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png No Justice! No Peace! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#12gamer22rpgPosted 9/9/2013 12:55:39 AM
ServantOfErieos posted...
Honetly, I thought this was the worst conference so far.

- bad translator
- kick to the gut announcements
- no last guardian

Only positive was 64GB memory cards

Me and you both, Servant. So if the Vita TV actually sells good, won't developers stop implementing touch mechanics since they won't be necessary?. By then we'd be spending $100 on a regular Vita just for the sake of portability.
---
Non-believers are saying he was caught in place of TC. I, however, have faith. Asian man can never be defeated. ~SmidgeIsntBack
#13TheBuddsPosted 9/9/2013 12:58:09 AM
As for the PS Vita TV...

Apparently it's a vita just without a screen, think Ouya :P
---
TBC on the security matter regarding the PS3 " I see what you mean now. I have zilch experience in programming." http://tinyurl.com/mt8tqou check it!
#14ServantOfErieosPosted 9/9/2013 12:59:54 AM
gamer22rpg posted...

- bad translator
- no last guardian

Me and you both, Servant. So if the Vita TV actually sells good, won't developers stop implementing touch mechanics since they won't be necessary?. By then we'd be spending $100 on a regular Vita just for the sake of portability.

Indeed,

It's like Sony doesn't know what to do with the system anymore.

How about more price cuts and cheaper memory cards then utilising the mystery port for HDMI output, clearly Sony just wanted to make a quick buck. So disappointed.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#15GameNextPosted 9/9/2013 1:01:14 AM
gamer22rpg posted...

- bad translator
- no last guardian

Indeed,

How about more price cuts and cheaper memory cards then utilising the mystery port for HDMI output, clearly Sony just wanted to make a quick buck. So disappointed.

Charging $100 for the PS Vita TV will not net them a quick buck?
#16NujevadPosted 9/9/2013 1:03:04 AM
TheBudds posted...
As for the PS Vita TV...

Apparently it's a vita just without a screen, think Ouya :P

Also no touchscreen too, so no Killzone Mercenary, Uncharted Golden Abyss or Persona 4 Golden for you.
---
"Ima wa wareware no dokuritsu nichi desu!"
#17BuretsuPosted 9/9/2013 1:04:54 AM
Nujevad posted...
no Persona 4 Golden for you.

I'm pretty sure that all the touchscreen-only stuff in P4:G is 100% optional...
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#18ServantOfErieosPosted 9/9/2013 1:06:04 AM(edited)
GameNext posted...
gamer22rpg posted...

- bad translator
- no last guardian

Indeed,

Charging $100 for the PS Vita TV will not net them a quick buck?

Umm, What?

What im saying is, Instead of Sony enabling HDMI ports, they are giving us a "TV", we've seen it happen with dev kits. It's possible but they are being greedy.

What they're doing Is anti-consumer.
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#19Lord_Vishana(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2013 1:05:31 AM
gamer22rpg posted...

- bad translator
- no last guardian

Indeed,

Servant has become cynical and mad at Sony? Wowie, never expected this to happen! He's turning into a Nintendrone .

Anyway, we received the price reduction. The memory card prices are still ridiculous though.
---
Cuteness Overload! http://i.imgur.com/gw03gl7.png No Justice! No Peace! 3DS FC: 3394-3716-0128 Vita PSN: Queen_Sialeeds
#20TheBuddsPosted 9/9/2013 1:08:43 AM
@Lord_Vishana

The crazy thing is...if SOE is angry, does that mean sony did something right? :P
---
TBC on the security matter regarding the PS3 " I see what you mean now. I have zilch experience in programming." http://tinyurl.com/mt8tqou check it!