Guilty Gear Xrd SIGN and Blazblue Chronophantasma could they come to vita?

#1tremain07Posted 9/10/2013 7:31:24 AM
both are coming to the PS3 and GG is coming to PS4 likely with an extended version of BB
---
I got nothing
#2talesfan215Posted 9/10/2013 7:33:37 AM
Probably. I can see Persona 4 Arena heading to Vita as well.
---
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.
#3tremain07(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 7:36:19 AM
Persona...ugh not interested
---
I got nothing
#4talesfan215Posted 9/10/2013 7:38:06 AM
Wondering what the new Blazblue is, because with so many installments, the game still has so little playable characters. I think only about 6 or 7 has be added since the first game.
---
It's funny, people say Vita has no games, yet defend a port to no end like MH3U, then hate on P4: Golden like its a direct, direct port. Hilarious irony.
#5tremain07(Topic Creator)Posted 9/10/2013 7:42:09 AM
chronophantasma introduces

Bullet
Azrael
Amane
Izayoi
Terumi
Kagura

bringing the roster to 25 characters with three of those characters being an alternate form of an existing character

people had their fingers crossed for Jubei,Kokonoe,Mikado and Phantom but that does not seem to be the case anymore

however there are a few who hope for characters like Mai, Trinity, Konoe and Bloodedge to become playable characters
---
I got nothing
#6talesfan215Posted 9/10/2013 8:01:45 AM
tremain07 posted...
chronophantasma introduces

Bullet
Azrael
Amane
Izayoi
Terumi
Kagura

bringing the roster to 25 characters with three of those characters being an alternate form of an existing character

people had their fingers crossed for Jubei,Kokonoe,Mikado and Phantom but that does not seem to be the case anymore

however there are a few who hope for characters like Mai, Trinity, Konoe and Bloodedge to become playable characters

That's pretty nice actually, will have to check the game out. Though I'm totally burnt out on fighters for the moment and saving for big October releases.
---
#72nd_strikerPosted 9/10/2013 8:12:09 AM
Considering how GG looks its super unlikely i'd say
---
"SS7 is still putting 40+ goals in per season even if he does pretend that a tap in was a bicycle kick every now and then"
#8darkassasin333Posted 9/10/2013 11:10:10 AM
2nd_striker posted...

Hardware power shouldnt be an issue, unless you think Guilty Gear is more hardware intensive than Killzone Mercenary.
---
Butthurt is a word exclusively for trolls, people just don't understand.
#9Azure_lKitePosted 9/10/2013 11:14:28 AM
darkassasin333 posted...
2nd_striker posted...

Hardware power shouldnt be an issue, unless you think Guilty Gear is more hardware intensive than Killzone Mercenary.

Did you ever see Xrd?

I don't think the Vita can handle that.

Heck, I didn't even think it was possible on PS3.
---
"It's a tradition unique to JRPG fanbases to discuss the virginity of characters." - SetsunaFSeiiei
BBCP HYYYYYPE
#10ShaneJPosted 9/10/2013 11:26:20 AM
darkassasin333 posted...
2nd_striker posted...

Guilty Gear Xrd runs on Unreal Engine 3. UE3 hates anything that isn't PC. It also needs to maintain 60fps while looking way better than SSF4 and SFxT.

If it does hit Vita, expect downgrades similar to Blazblue on PSP.
---
3DS: 4339-3574-6803 FF XIV: Setsuna Alkaid -Server: Adamantoise
PSN(PS3&PSV)/Gamertag(360): WingZeroKai