Guilty Gear Xrd SIGN and Blazblue Chronophantasma could they come to vita?

#21tremain07(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 11:16:11 AM
As in dub?
---
I got nothing
#22will57Posted 9/14/2013 11:25:18 AM(edited)
tremain07 posted...
As in dub?

No, just as in it's available for purchase within the (US/EU). As interesting as it is, I doubt it'll actually have a large enough player population to even last. It's a crossover between a dating sim series (To Heart 2) and an SRPG (Tears to Tiara), both of which have not reached overseas (excluding fan-translations/imports). Then again, Melty Blood became somewhat popular despite it being a PC exclusive fighter that was just a spinoff of some other series.
---
Currently waiting the release of The Guided Fate Paradox (November), Disgaea D2 (October), Blazblue Chrono Phantasma and Witch and the Hundred Knights (2014)
#23ShaneJPosted 9/14/2013 11:35:38 AM
will57 posted...
tremain07 posted...
As in dub?

No, just as in it's available for purchase within the (US/EU). As interesting as it is, I doubt it'll actually have a large enough player population to even last. It's a crossover between a dating sim series (To Heart 2) and an SRPG (Tears to Tiara), both of which have not reached overseas (excluding fan-translations/imports). Then again, Melty Blood became somewhat popular despite it being a PC exclusive fighter that was just a spinoff of some other series.

I've got it pre-ordered. I'll keep it alive.
---
3DS: 4339-3574-6803 FF XIV: Setsuna Alkaid -Server: Adamantoise
PSN(PS3&PSV)/Gamertag(360): WingZeroKai
#24Nagisa_ShinjuPosted 9/14/2013 11:41:21 AM
Chaos_Missile posted...
tremain07 posted...
chronophantasma introduces

Bullet
Azrael
Amane
Izayoi
Terumi
Kagura

bringing the roster to 25 characters with three of those characters being an alternate form of an existing character

people had their fingers crossed for Jubei,Kokonoe,Mikado and Phantom but that does not seem to be the case anymore

however there are a few who hope for characters like Mai, Trinity, Konoe and Bloodedge to become playable characters

Playable Kokonoe: http://www.siliconera.com/2013/09/11/blazblue-chronophantasma-for-ps3-adds-kokone-as-a-playable-character/

I officially do not give a DAMN...no..make that TWO DAMNS when it comes to how much this game will cost. It will have my money day one!
#25tremain07(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2013 1:02:51 PM
will57 posted...
tremain07 posted...
As in dub?

Weak... As for the kokonoe news... Saya better be next.
---
I got nothing