F*** Vita 1000 and 2000, it's all about Vita TV, baby!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. F*** Vita 1000 and 2000, it's all about Vita TV, baby!
3 years ago#21
habbox77 posted...

They've already confirmed that any touch function required game will not be compatible...

Not compatible forever or not compatible at launch?

Besides, what I said was: I don't care for games with useless unnecessary gimmicks like touch controls when there's a perfectly functional D-pad, analog sticks and buttons all around it.

None of those 5 games are of any interest to me.

Another thing worth considering:

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2013/09/09/you-can-activate-touch-controls-on-ps-vita-tv-by-using-the-sticks/
Know that if you allow someone to take advantage of you, they might make it a habit.
3 years ago#22
Vita TV is going to be the death of the portable Vita also the death of straight up console ports for first party titles. They should've made the thing into a mini console and allow a UMD player in it so you could play movies and physical PsP games. I'd spend an extra $50 bucks for that added feature and finally relinquish my PsP.

Though does Vita TV smooth everything out or will it all be blocky on the big screen.
Ignorance is Bliss...
3 years ago#23
I beg to dffer on the death of console ports part. Do you realize how much extra slowdown there is in Dragon's Crown Vita version compared to PS3?
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. F*** Vita 1000 and 2000, it's all about Vita TV, baby!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived