F*** Vita 1000 and 2000, it's all about Vita TV, baby!

#21Mutant1988Posted 9/11/2013 6:26:53 AM(edited)
habbox77 posted...

They've already confirmed that any touch function required game will not be compatible...

Not compatible forever or not compatible at launch?

Besides, what I said was: I don't care for games with useless unnecessary gimmicks like touch controls when there's a perfectly functional D-pad, analog sticks and buttons all around it.

None of those 5 games are of any interest to me.

Another thing worth considering:

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2013/09/09/you-can-activate-touch-controls-on-ps-vita-tv-by-using-the-sticks/

---
Know that if you allow someone to take advantage of you, they might make it a habit.
#22The_DOAMPosted 9/11/2013 6:26:51 AM
Vita TV is going to be the death of the portable Vita also the death of straight up console ports for first party titles. They should've made the thing into a mini console and allow a UMD player in it so you could play movies and physical PsP games. I'd spend an extra $50 bucks for that added feature and finally relinquish my PsP.

Though does Vita TV smooth everything out or will it all be blocky on the big screen.
---
Ignorance is Bliss...
#23Semi45aPosted 9/11/2013 7:24:14 AM
I beg to dffer on the death of console ports part. Do you realize how much extra slowdown there is in Dragon's Crown Vita version compared to PS3?
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia