Mini Review-Killzone is as close to a killer app as the Vita is going to get.

#1mrhappyguy12345Posted 9/10/2013 7:58:47 PM
It isn't perfect by any means, but man is it good. I played the first few levels of the campaign and the AI is surprisingly competent. Level design is pretty good and overall it has a nice feel.

I played a few rounds of Warzone and had a blast(maybe because I played a good amount of the beta so I got to beat up on some newer people, who knows). The level design is pretty great. Levels are not too small, and there are a few that are on the larger side and all of them give you plenty of options for vertical and cover based strategies. There are a few tight spaces here and there that I got stuck on and died because of, but that shouldn't be an issue once I learn the layouts a bit better and know what to avoid. I had a few very close matches that got my blood pumping pretty hard and overall people seemed to actually be team oriented which was nice.

It looks great, sounds great, and handles great. There are a few snags here and there but nothing that holds it back. 8.5/10

If you own a VIta and enjoy first person shooters, support the system and buy this game. It isn't anywhere near close to the letdown that Resistance was(I did not try CoD).

Protip: I recommend buying a grip for your VIta as it seems to help with precision and comfort for longer sessions, at least for me.
---
I love video games : )
#2mrhappyguy12345(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 7:59:38 AM
Boomp
---
#3L0L_FAQPosted 9/11/2013 8:10:04 AM
It isn't "big" enough to warrant spending more than, like, 30 hours in it. A system seller should be a lot more indulgent than this. I should be able to sink like 100 hours + in it, like MHP3. LBPV should have been a system seller :C
---
http://i.imgur.com/Tk5qqZc.png
"I dont combine the 3DS and LL together to inflate the numbers. I live in the real world" - Sailor Goon
#4Natureboy99Posted 9/11/2013 8:14:14 AM
L0L_FAQ posted...
It isn't "big" enough to warrant spending more than, like, 30 hours in it. A system seller should be a lot more indulgent than this. I should be able to sink like 100 hours + in it, like MHP3. LBPV should have been a system seller :C

Lbpv was a system seller. Its a great game. Looking forward to tearaway
---
Voted class of 2079 most likely to abuse time travel
#5StrikeNinja24Posted 9/11/2013 8:20:26 AM
Natureboy99 posted...
L0L_FAQ posted...

Lbpv was a system seller. Its a great game. Looking forward to tearaway

Anything Sony makes is a great game to you though.
---
Xbox & PS3 gametag = StrikeNinja24
And if Strike didn't stroke his own peen, then nobody would. - Super-Pangolin
#6mrhappyguy12345(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 8:40:11 AM
L0L_FAQ posted...

It depends I suppose. MP is pretty fun and the campaign missions have added replay value through contracts.
---
#7Sailor GoonPosted 9/11/2013 8:43:37 AM
L0L_FAQ posted...

lol what a moronic statement
---
"A laptop is a handheld console" - LOL_FAQ
XBL: DanGogh78, PSN: DanGogh, NID: DanGogh