Media Create Sales Week 36 - Quotes officially retired

#181squatch22Posted 9/11/2013 1:50:22 PM
ServantOfErieos posted...
LOL dronies, don't push me.

Microsoft
http://www.microsoft.com/investor/EarningsAndFinancials/Earnings/PressReleaseAndWebcast/FY13/Q4/default.aspx

Nintendo (lul)
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ir/pdf/2013/130424e.pdf

Sony (BOOM)
http://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/financial/fr/12q4_sony.pdf

Translation, Sony always wins.

Translation, you're a Sony fanboy.
---
SMASH BROS 4 PREORDERED AND PROUD OF IT.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#182XCrossYZPosted 9/11/2013 1:51:57 PM
Fanboy A: "Sony has no money!"

Which is goddamn hilarious since Sony is worth the most in assets.

Never change Sony, we love you!

So what do you do on your spare time?
---
I bleed Big Blue!
Official Asmodeus of the Shin Megami Tensei IV boards
#183squatch22Posted 9/11/2013 1:54:13 PM
XCrossYZ posted...
Fanboy A: "Sony has no money!"

Which is goddamn hilarious since Sony is worth the most in assets.

Never change Sony, we love you!

So what do you do on your spare time?

He maintains his Sony shrine in his basement.
---
SMASH BROS 4 PREORDERED AND PROUD OF IT.
http://img.gamefaqs.net/screens/1/9/b/gfs_75574_2_16.jpg
#184McMarblesPosted 9/11/2013 1:54:32 PM
McMarbles posted...
squatch22 posted...
^True. Pokemon will be a million first week at minimum

And those will pale to GTA and ghosts.

So I ask, Who's really winning?

The difference is that "AAA" games like GTA/COD sell big for a few weeks, then drop off a cliff when the next shiny thing comes along. Pokemon stays on the charts for weeks, months even. Sometimes years. NSMB and SMK Wii were still charting into the 2010's.

Yet Sony as a conglomerate, has more money than microsoft and nintendo in assets without pokemon.

Process DAT

Sony = 151+ BILLION USD
Microsoft 142.43 Billion usd
Nintendo 14 billion usd (lul)

Here's a thought: If Sony REALLY, really wanted they could snap up pokemon at the click of their fingers, they are just playing fair and this is WHY I love Sony so much. They care about self-improvement instead of monopolising the gaming industry like what Microsoft tried/ is trying.

This is the secret, the gaming industry has been hiding from everyone.

Sony are the real cash kings of gaming, everything they do is golden like the Midas touch.

It's quite beautiful really.

...what... in god's name... are you blathering about?

What part of this has anything to do with what I said, or the topic, or reality?
---
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Mario & Luigi: Dream Team
Rainbow Dash is best pony. Fact.
#185SagadegoPosted 9/11/2013 2:04:29 PM(edited)
McMarbles posted...
McMarbles posted...
squatch22 posted...
^True. Pokemon will be a million first week at minimum

And those will pale to GTA and ghosts.

So I ask, Who's really winning?

The difference is that "AAA" games like GTA/COD sell big for a few weeks, then drop off a cliff when the next shiny thing comes along. Pokemon stays on the charts for weeks, months even. Sometimes years. NSMB and SMK Wii were still charting into the 2010's.

Yet Sony as a conglomerate, has more money than microsoft and nintendo in assets without pokemon.

Process DAT

Sony = 151+ BILLION USD
Microsoft 142.43 Billion usd
Nintendo 14 billion usd (lul)

Here's a thought: If Sony REALLY, really wanted they could snap up pokemon at the click of their fingers, they are just playing fair and this is WHY I love Sony so much. They care about self-improvement instead of monopolising the gaming industry like what Microsoft tried/ is trying.

This is the secret, the gaming industry has been hiding from everyone.

Sony are the real cash kings of gaming, everything they do is golden like the Midas touch.

It's quite beautiful really.

...what... in god's name... are you blathering about?

What part of this has anything to do with what I said, or the topic, or reality?

it's servant trying to get this topic closed with his childish sonyfanboy posts.
---
Now Playing:
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team/Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan/(3ds) Persona 1/star ocean 1st departure (psp) Xenoblade(wii)
#186co1onelPosted 9/11/2013 2:08:57 PM
L0L_FAQ posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
Everyone liked the quotes though. The topics just lack something without them. :-(

These topics are piss poor in comparison with Kitt's

---
++++======+++++----|=
#187mike_411Posted 9/11/2013 2:09:04 PM
Ugh, just close the topic already.
---
I wish all weapons & armor looked identical.
#188ServantOfErieosPosted 9/11/2013 2:13:21 PM
A topic about sales and dronies don't want me to talk about the REAL financial situations of all parties involved and I'm the fanboy?

For real though, I thought Mario and pokemon prints money.

lmao
---
Lord Erieos is coming...
#189SagadegoPosted 9/11/2013 2:14:35 PM
A topic about sales and dronies don't want me to talk about the REAL financial situations of all parties involved and I'm the fanboy?

For real though, I thought Mario and pokemon prints money.

lmao

GET OUT!
---
Now Playing:
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team/Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan/(3ds) Persona 1/star ocean 1st departure (psp) Xenoblade(wii)
#190Laevant(Moderator)Posted 9/11/2013 2:15:37 PM
Well, this went downhill quickly.

The problem here isn't just Servant -- it's all of you. Servant's first post in this topic was pretty much irrelevant to the OP, but it didn't antagonise anyone (except for perhaps the guy who got suspended). Subsequently, a user made a post calling Servant out and mildly mocking him. In response, Servant gets on his Sony-style soapbox to defend himself and preach the good word of Kaz Hirai. Considering it wasn't Servant who threw the first stone here, what do you honestly expect him to do? You all cry about what he posts, but you spend most of these topics either provoking him or adding fuel to the fire.

I'm not making excuses for Servant. I could live without his adoring posts of Lord Sony, but on the flip side he's not really breaking any rules either. This is the PlayStation Vita board, people. Let me italicise that for emphasis. The PlayStation Vita board. If you honestly come here and get your jimmies rustled by someone praising the Vita and its creators -- however dramatically it may be done -- then you're really using the internet wrong.

Here's an idea: if Servant's gimmick bothers you so much, put him on your ignore list. I've been a moderator for half a year now, and I can't honestly remember any topic where you were sincerely trolled by Servant. If you don't like him, fair enough. If he annoys you, fair enough. Ignore him. It's actually embarrassing watching the entire Vita board get so bent out of shape because one guy has a powerful obsession with Sony.

I'm not saying he's without fault. I may make this post and then find a message by him that violates the ToU. Such is the great mystery of GameFAQs. What I am saying is that the people who consistently derail these topics are, quite frankly, the large number of you that see red whenever this guy posts.

The above goes for you as well, Servant. Perhaps toning down the Sony parade would make the board less aggressive towards you, and walking away from the more childish provocations would save everyone a whole lot of hassle.

I'm locking this now. You did well until some of you decide to call Servant out for some unfathomable reason. Here's hoping to a better attempt next week -- with a quote.
---
[Formerly Envirasu] [<3 MGO] [Cool Cats > all]