Media Create Sales Week 36 - Quotes officially retired

#61Laevant(Moderator)Posted 9/11/2013 7:18:04 AM(edited)
L0L_FAQ posted...
Hey, Levant, which one of you mods have the clear vendetta against me? Because a 19 KP infraction and 48 hour suspension is hardly fair for a harmless "PS Pita Yeast Mode" thread.

You have an odd habit of asking this question, ignoring the answer you're given... and then asking again. The answer: we don't care about you. You're a statistic, and an insignificant one at that. You get moderated because you break the rules. Funny, that.

Lord_Vishana posted...
That was a really harsh penalty.

It really wasn't. (Fun fact: he's lying)

Anyway, this topic is not for ranting about moderations or bringing up the latest Xboxlover conspiracy theory. Keeping this up will result in your usual locking, moderating and so forth.
---
[Formerly Envirasu] [<3 MGO] [Cool Cats > all]
#62OhGoodGriefPosted 9/11/2013 7:20:30 AM
I don't get it.

What's stopping anyone in general (or toko as everyone seems to want) from making these topics instead of tc?
#63BahamutBBobPosted 9/11/2013 7:23:39 AM
It sucks that Vita is so low right now, but I'd be surprised if it didn't have a boost when the 2k and Vita TV are released.
---
XBL / PSN: BahamutBBob
#64Laevant(Moderator)Posted 9/11/2013 7:24:12 AM
OhGoodGrief posted...
I don't get it.

What's stopping anyone in general (or toko as everyone seems to want) from making these topics instead of tc?

Nothing. :D
---
#65Mister MoneyPosted 9/11/2013 7:25:17 AM
OhGoodGrief posted...
I don't get it.

You would get a mini "flood" of several users posting the same thing over and over. Then the mods step in and close such topics for flooding/disruption the board, people would whine about the closings.
---
My PS Vita-1000 Systems: Cosmic Red (Japan), Sapphire Blue (Japan), Crystal White (USA). PS Vita-2000 Systems: TBA (Japan).
#66vyseskiesPosted 9/11/2013 7:25:24 AM
looking forward to the day where 360 and Vita reaches 0.

It will take a while, but every system has an ending. Just wondering until when people keeps interested on a particular system.

Anyways, the quotes was there only because TC had hope on Vita's sales? And new it's decreasing even further he wont use quotes anymore? what a shame, no matter i couldn't care less.
---
Hail Monster Hunter Franchise! Hail One Piece!
<3
#67L0L_FAQPosted 9/11/2013 7:26:33 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#68Laevant(Moderator)Posted 9/11/2013 7:30:39 AM
Mister Money posted...
You would get a mini "flood" of several users posting the same thing over and over. Then the mods step in and close such topics for flooding/disruption the board, people would whine about the closings.

This isn't necessarily the case, though I see where you're coming from. If, say, you made the topic, and everyone began to post in it as usual, that's fine. Locking would only occur if Topic A was made, then other users saw it and thought, "Let's post Topic B, C and D as well!"

Anyone's free to do it, and hopefully it'll be done neatly in that case.
---
#69pikachupwnagePosted 9/11/2013 7:32:05 AM
Someone else needs to take the helm.

TC sucks all the fun out of it.
---
This is a work of a demon isn't it? Demons here, demons there! It's all so....demoning.
#70pikachupwnagePosted 9/11/2013 7:36:39 AM
Laevant posted...
Lord_Vishana posted...
I'm fine with you posting the sales topics. :-)

A nice idea in theory, but it's not something I'm interested in doing enough to promise reliability and consistency. I'd end up forgetting or something.

Jrx1 posted...
Oh, a mod. Hi~!
People insult me just because I haven't put any quote on. Want one, add it yourself. I for one, have ended that madness. These silly quotes were an insult to professional sales debating, What I have done was a good move for the Vita industry as a whole.

I'll just set the record straight here. I don't really care about these topics a great deal, but it's clear that the rest of the board does, and you trying to strip down these topics looks almost a little like trolling to me. Even putting that aside, you don't have a monopoly on Media Create topics, and I have to admit to chuckling once or twice at your comments implying such in this topic.

If anyone else wants to post these topics regularly, feel free. It is, after all, a democracy (ToU-abiding, of course), and there's not much I can do to stop someone taking TC's paper crown from him.

You know maybe you aren't so bad after all :)
---
This is a work of a demon isn't it? Demons here, demons there! It's all so....demoning.