3DS to Vita sales over 10:1 in JP

#111mike_411Posted 9/11/2013 9:58:08 PM(edited)
Buretsu posted...
karissa1 posted...
Well, I just pmed Laevant about this topic. We'll see what happens to it.

Lol, narc.

Watch out Karissa, Bu is calling you a tattletale!!
---
I wish all weapons & armor looked identical.
#112karissa1Posted 9/11/2013 10:29:56 PM
Buretsu posted...
karissa1 posted...
Well, I just pmed Laevant about this topic. We'll see what happens to it.

Lol, narc.

Naw, just tired of the hypocrisy with Sagadego, Megaman and MotiJr, and sometimes you.
#113Laevant(Moderator)Posted 9/12/2013 1:46:09 AM
Buretsu posted...
Lol, narc.

I would've read it eventually anyway, to be fair.

SerperiorThanU posted...
That and it's that the mods enjoy the trolling that's going on and will side with the troll they agree with. It all depends on luck on which moderator is on whose side and yet when disputes happen, they come together to rally each other again. The system can't be beat. Just don't use this site and if you do, use adblock to protest.

This is one of the worst posts I've ever seen on this site, and I'm sure CBSi are distraught at the loss of one user's ad revenue. Good going!

flame030191 posted...
Very different now than about 3 years ago as, back then, you'd get modded for nearly anything and everything.

Yes, this is true. The ToU isn't nearly as strict as it used to be, and the site has an "ignore it and move on" policy for petty slights. Would I prefer a stricter approach? Probably. You all seem to think I and my other mod homies just delete whatever we want and then you cry foul when you mark something and it isn't removed, but we have to play with the cards we're dealt. This is SBAllen's website, not ours, and he makes the rules -- not us.

MotiJr posted...
If they were to stop me, they would be stifling my freedom of speech to save face and that is even more cowardly.

You're free to dislike us as much as you want, but bear in mind that you have no freedom of speech here. Sorry.

Megaman Omega posted...
"It's not Servant's fault! It's the fault of the people that responded because Servant trolled... oh"

Oh sorry, i totally forgot that trolling wasn't a moddable offense.

Servant didn't troll. He made a joke about L0L_FAQ's suspension, and before that his comment was only that FPS games don't sell well in a certain territory, then you mocked him for no real reason. Nice try, though.
---
[Formerly Envirasu] [<3 MGO] [Cool Cats > all]
#114Laevant(Moderator)Posted 9/12/2013 1:46:11 AM
Megaman Omega posted...
True, that was a dickish move of him.

You, amongst others, consistently prove that you're unable to maintain a normal conversation in the present of Servant. General site policy is to lock topics when they're massively derailed. Besides, I assumed that you'd all just respond in the way you've been posting here, and I see enough immaturity and completely off-the-mark whining in the mark queue as it is.

I've just woken up and don't really feel like quoting and replying to every single rant in this topic, so forgive me if your angry collection of words (which I've probably refuted ten times in MC topics by now) goes unloved.

Now for the good posts in this topic...

PS_Vita posted...
If he is being overly enthusiastic for the Vita, or pretending to, there is nothing the moderators can do. If it bothers those users so much, they should, ironically enough, take SOE's advice and use their Ignore list. I'm tired of people crying for the mods to do their dirty work for them. They aren't your personal Ban Hammer.

Ding! This one hits the nail right on the head. I don't care if all of you despise Servant to the point that you cry yourselves to sleep at night. He does not break the rules of GameFAQs. You all really need to come to terms with that. I could suspend him right now, and you'd cry tears of joy, but it would get overturned and I'd be punished for abusing my powers (which I don't do, despite some claims to the contrary). Annoying or not, you need to leave the guy alone. It's embarrassing.

Also, constantly complaining about and/or attacking Servant in repeated topics is harassment, and is moddable. So, really, it's all of you who are risking your accounts -- not him.

Cross_slash101 posted...
It's shocking, really really shocking how pathetic this board is. This board is a one way street, Servant posts his usual crap yet (and this is the funny part) Sagadego, Megaman Omega, Compass and company literally derails the thread by feeling the need to "show him up" and constantly egging him on. You guys feed him then complain about him posting here. Like Sagadego literally quotes every f****** post Servant posts in every thread. Why? You complain about SoE posts here is a novel idea...IGNORE HIM! Oh but wait when PS_Vita gave that suggestion apparently it was to hard to follow. Shame on all of you for ruining this forum. Pathetic.

This is another good one, though maybe a bit more blunt that I'd have gone with. See my above posts. Servant breaks no rules, but the rest of you board crusaders are pretty close with your constant harassment of him.

Anyway, it's 10:38am and I want my breakfast. Apologies to Megaman Omega, but I'm pulling another dickish move and locking this topic. Why? Because the majority of you -- not Servant -- derailed it beyond the realm of common sense and maturity.

I'm just going to add a little note here saying that a large number of you need to grow up and not cry foul when moderators don't abide by your definition of trolling. I don't go by my own definition, either. I go by the site's, which sadly means that some things we don't like aren't deleted simply because they aren't a big deal. There's nothing you or I can do about that.

Except get over it.
---
[Formerly Envirasu] [<3 MGO] [Cool Cats > all]