vita sales will be even lower now

#31gamemaster712Posted 9/11/2013 7:06:35 PM
Learn proper grammar in order to be taken seriously at all...
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)
#32battlfrnt2006Posted 9/11/2013 7:26:54 PM
Slaysme posted...
You are a loser. Just shut your stupid face, and find something more worthwhile to spend your time on.

All you ever do is whine.

+1

You... I like you.
---
Gamertag: CapraDaemon / PSN (Vita/PSP): mtllica
Most Anticipated Titles; Dark Souls 2, Rime, Kingdom Hearts 3, Final Fantasy XV, The Witcher 3
#33Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 9/11/2013 7:33:05 PM
KaneBlueriver posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Skizza306 posted...
Vita TV IS a Vita though, therefore it is mathematically impossible for VitaTV sales to reduce Vita sales. That's like Windows laptops are going to "kill" Windows desktops. It's the exact same platform, it's just one happens to be more portable than the other. A Vita sale is a Vita sale is a Vita sale. More people buying Vita, whichever version = stronger platform, bigger install base, more software support. I'm surprised so many people have trouble understanding that.

it will decrease portable sales

Perhaps. However, people who are buying the Vita TV "only" had no interest as a portability device to begin with.

This is a personal level of opinion of mine but the best ideal for me as a gamer would be a device that I can freely go around playing outside if I aint able to play inside. Furthermore, I could careless about exclusives as I'm not here playing games concerning about console wars and such. Leting me to choose to play however I want on that particular single game is the ideal for me.

In otherwords, screw the idea of seperating the console and handheld. The future should be a unity.

most gamers in america do not have an interest in portables, only the exclusive games they provide. if given the option--they would take the ps vita tv over the ps vita portable.