Will Vita be able to play PS2 games ?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Will Vita be able to play PS2 games ?
3 years ago#1
That are on PSN?
3 years ago#2
No, it isn't strong enough. The game would need to be optimized for the Vita, much like what's happening with FFX. In other words emulation is not possible, but ports certainly are.
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
3 years ago#3
it can already play FFX, Persona 4, Disgaea hour of darkness, and Metal Gear Solid 3...what more do you need?! =p
3 years ago#4
Retroxgamer0 posted...
it can already play FFX, Persona 4, Disgaea hour of darkness, and Metal Gear Solid 3...what more do you need?! =p

Odin sphere.:: one choice
3 years ago#5
Retroxgamer0 posted...

.hack
shadow hearts
Xenosagas
3 years ago#6
Jx1010 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

Odin sphere.:: one choice

you have the sequel! dragons crown!
3 years ago#7
WoefulyDolorous posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

.hack
shadow hearts
Xenosagas

shadow hearts is impossible isnt it? it was made by midway. i played the first one on ps2, so i know that much. i dont know who made the sequel, but as far as i know it is impossible? midway went bankrupt and quit.
3 years ago#8
Retroxgamer0 posted...

.hack
shadow hearts
Xenosagas

Dark cloud?
3 years ago#9
Retroxgamer0 posted...

Silent Hill 2 and 3. The originals on ps2, not the hd trash ones.
3 years ago#10
Retroxgamer0 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

.hack
shadow hearts
Xenosagas

shadow hearts is impossible isnt it? it was made by midway. i played the first one on ps2, so i know that much. i dont know who made the sequel, but as far as i know it is impossible? midway went bankrupt and quit.

No. It was published by Midway.(and several other publishers at different times.)
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation Vita
  3. Will Vita be able to play PS2 games ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived