Killzone Mercenary is AWESOME.

#1RadKickAssPosted 9/13/2013 8:09:41 PM
Hiya, GameFAQS.
---
"Who looks outside, dreams; Who looks inside, awakens." -Carl Gustav Jung
PSN: RadKickAss // 3DS: 0662-2594-4115
#213_TanksPosted 9/13/2013 8:34:22 PM
Hey. Yeah its awesome. The KZM message board has people looking for others to play multiplayer with if you want to dive into that.
---
Check out what I'm playing this week at:
http://www.gamesmelter.com/what-im-playing-week-13/
#3TerryJ999Posted 9/13/2013 8:38:21 PM
Is there some type of demo or something??
#4psvitantifailPosted 9/13/2013 8:43:47 PM
TerryJ999 posted...

You missed it beta didn't you. For me Is definitely a must buy game If you enjoyed unit 13 Because of the Hardcore Heavy hitting effects then kill zone is a must buy the graphics blows any other mobile device out of the water it has some pretty good replay to....
---
Oh no Charlie!!---
#5TerryJ999Posted 9/13/2013 9:00:53 PM
psvitantifail posted...
TerryJ999 posted...

You missed it beta didn't you. For me Is definitely a must buy game If you enjoyed unit 13 Because of the Hardcore Heavy hitting effects then kill zone is a must buy the graphics blows any other mobile device out of the water it has some pretty good replay to....

You're making me wanna sell all of my games just to get it >_>.
#6psvitantifailPosted 9/13/2013 9:12:24 PM
TerryJ999 posted...
psvitantifail posted...
TerryJ999 posted...

You're making me wanna sell all of my games just to get it >_>.

You won't believe that you're playing a damn handheld I wouldn't say sell your games for it but s*** if you have to do it!!! if you like going back in to missions and just going bad ass on the AI Or Doing things This game Not killing an exoskeleton, boss or tank the easy way and just straight up machine gun and grenade the crap out of them get this game!!! the blood effects are really amazing kind of reminds me of Dark Mirror you can blow peoples head off ( with a powerful enough gun) and watch their brains fly everywhere blood also show on walls!!! and the bullet holes are three-dimensional the AI Also have ragdoll physics!!
---
Oh no Charlie!!---
#7BruceLee1974Posted 9/13/2013 9:20:34 PM
A bit off topic, but does anyone know the sales figures for this game ? It would be good to know how much this game sold so far.
#8GuitaristMattPosted 9/13/2013 9:33:50 PM
BruceLee1974 posted...
A bit off topic, but does anyone know the sales figures for this game ? It would be good to know how much this game sold so far.

It's been out 10 days in Europe, 3 days in the US. There are no sales figures. Also Sony doesn't release data on digital games. Dragon's Crown did 25k physical only on Vita (in a month), so expect 40k (at least 35) + X digital copies (in a month).
---
What does it mean if the PS Button glows blue?
"orcs are near" -OMG_A_PONY