Should I wait for the next Vita whatever, or get the Vita or Vita 2000...

#1gogogosuperPosted 9/15/2013 4:07:00 AM
I did the same thing, wondering whether or not I should get the PSP or not. Then the Vita was announced. I waited. Now as I thought about getting the Vita, they announced the Vita 2000. Now I am in a bind. Should I wait for the next Vita whatever or should pucker down and get the Vita or Vita 2000? Or should I wait for the Vita whatever whatever whatever.

I have been a patient man.
---
THIS IS MERICA, AND I AM AN AMERICAN. RESPECT AMERICA AND YOU WILL BE ALL RIGHT.
#2MuhammadJAPosted 9/15/2013 4:16:03 AM
If you haven't tried the Vita, wait for the new model. The new upgraded battery sounds promising and you may not notice a big difference in the resolution.
---
Welcome to GameFAQs, home of the Drama Queens.
Where you can get modded for stating your opinion.
#3VegantoKeensPosted 9/15/2013 4:24:08 AM
You won't notice a difference in resolution, because there is none.
---
Lord Erieos, *******!
GMT + 1 PSN = William-Lake
#4j2zon2591Posted 9/15/2013 4:56:42 AM
Does the VITA really have that game you want?

Personally, if I haven't gotten one yet, I may even wait for the 3000.

Unlike the PSP 2000, the VITA 2K isn't necessarily a screen upgrade (w/c IMO should be a big factor for a handheld device that doesn't do TV Out).. even considered worse by most vita board posters.

The VITA 2K also doesn't have extra RAM like the 2000.

Seems more like a PSP E1000 than an actual 2K.

Up to you.
#5VegantoKeensPosted 9/15/2013 8:02:04 AM
Seems to me that this way you will be waiting all your life for the next good model, which will always come. In the mean time, you miss out on good games that never got digitalized for the PSP in the past and Vita games that might not be compatible or available with the next PS portable model. It could take a good two years before the next Vita model is released, since the new one isn't even for sale here yet. Just get the next good bundle offer with the Vita 2000.
---
Lord Erieos, *******!
GMT + 1 PSN = William-Lake
#6Spiffy247Posted 9/15/2013 8:03:47 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]