Opposite Day Poll: Legend of Heroes vs The Walking Dead

#1MrBanballowPosted 9/15/2013 11:08:37 AM
Which game should I get... ? - Results (40 votes)
Legend of Heroes: Trails In The Sky
50% (20 votes)
The Walking Dead
50% (20 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I have enough credit on PSN for one or the other, but am having trouble making up my mind between the two, so I figured... the internet has never let me down before, let them decide!!

Say we give this about... *Looks at watch*... four hours?
---
Not changing this sig until Another Code R (Wii) is announced for the US.
Started: October 5, 2008
#2VegantoKeensPosted 9/15/2013 11:13:17 AM
The only way the internet has never let you down, is if you have never been on the internet before. So whatever we vote for is the one you are not getting?
---
Lord Erieos, *******!
GMT + 1 PSN = William-Lake
#3CrayonmuffinPosted 9/15/2013 11:42:39 AM
Walking Dead EASILY if you haven't played it before.
#4MulderYuffiePosted 9/15/2013 12:55:49 PM
That is a toughie two of my most fav games released within the last few years. Here is some things I will list below to consider.

The Walking Dead - First time playthrough will average you around 12-15 hours it contains the ENTIRE first season including 400 Days. The experience is amazing but won't last you longer than the 15 or so hours and it will leave you wanting more more MORE. Season 2 is planned for later this year actually. It's replayable in the fact that you will likely never see the same conversations on a 2nd or even 3rd playthrough. Your choices really determine how the characters treat you. The story itself is pretty straightforward but there is a few parts where your choices affect the flow of the story (because of certain people who live or die). It's great and the most emotional game you will ever play.

Trails in the Sky - For the most part a lighthearted semi strategy turn based RPG. It has it's share of emotional moments too but not as many by a long shot it's an amazing experience however. The game will last you at least a good 40 hours+ with a lot of sidequest and townfolk conversations. Sometimes the text will drag on at parts but it is worth it and a wonderful ride to experience. The sequel was recently announced to be coming to both PSP and Steam. The PSP version had extra content that was not available in the original PC release and it is uncertain if the Steam version will add those in. save data from the first game carries over.

tl:dr Want a shorter but emotional experience? Play Walking Dead? If you are strapped for cash and want somethingl onger but can pick up Walking Dead in a week or two later I say go for Trails in the Sky. Really up to you it is so hard to say which one is the "best" honestly but I highly recommend you get both eventually.
#5MrBanballow(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 1:21:34 PM
About halfway there, and we have... a tie.
---
#6MrBanballow(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 2:58:52 PM
About 10 minutes until the polls close, any last minute voters?
---
#7redmarthPosted 9/15/2013 3:06:54 PM
These both are great games. Its so hard to choose.
#8MrBanballow(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2013 3:22:34 PM(edited)
... and the polls are closed!! The final tally ended with...

Legend of Heroes: 19, Walking Dead: 17

VegantoKeens posted...
So whatever we vote for is the one you are not getting?

Bingo!! Getting ready to download me some Walking Dead, per the rules of Opposite Day.

Edit: Just realized I can close poll through message detail. Still the results stand firm.
---